Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The Invasion of the Orc Dungeon *ended*

Started by GM NollKoll, June 04, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoph

Tyrone Biggums

and this is why its in tram, cause of this crybaby "getting his way" then calling me an ass. good job kid you won

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on June 28, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

and this is why its in tram, cause of this crybaby "getting his way" then calling me an ass. good job kid you won

No need to be offensive, the location of the more permanent site will not be trammel rules. And there might only been 1 person on this thread that wanted it in trammel, i got a few pms aswell.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

I didn't think I was being offensive. He's rubbing it in that he got his way and then camped it all day yet I'm in the "greedy" guild? So he calls me greedy and an ass and I'm offensive for proving that he whines until he gets his way. Even if the new one is in fel he won't do it cause he got all the deco he wanted. Score one for the trammies.

rocktuff

there are non stop pvp events all day long pvm events should benefit us trammies once and awhile... Some red tried to kill me while it was in fell I just switched weapons and sent my 2 killer pets on him trammie won that one too...
Long Live John Elway

Tyrone Biggums

If u killed a red like that he shouldn't be red. There is PvM events a few times a day so don't try and say you don't get anything.

d35tr0y

as well as most of the event's are non pvp so this one at the time being a pvp type of rule set to me was actually neat considering there are not many these days just my thoughts sometimes things should go both ways but for someone to say "I got my way didn't i ***" i mean really? greed eats us all at one time or another but only we can make the difference if it does or not

on a side note noll thanks for the event's has been alot of fun at most of them
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Ladibug

He hates the event in Fel...complains. It gets changed to Tram for him....he complains some more. Now he's happy about it? Even gloating? Pathetic.
I <3 my Soul Family

Tyrone Biggums

He was gloating because he got to camp it for a full day without anyone bothering him. As soon as I walked in he talked shit and asked why I was there.

GM NollKoll

been thinking about this during the day. I will add a bit more story into it all.
Will be working on a "journal", that i will rip apart, like the books you can find from some monsters and areas. Will deliver half of the journal to the event in fel, then move back the event to trammel for 2 days or so, then deliver the other half there.
(the books will be unique, so a true collector would probably really want the whole book)

I will personally deliver the books to the monsters, one at a time, when noone is hunting, i will place it in their packs. So next time a player ventures down, they will find a book part in the first monster they find. (I will mention when i will start doing this on the forums). If the place is cramped whole day long, i will find other means to distribute it.

Then after im done with that, i will close down the gargoyle invasion, and there will be a quiet time until i get my monsters scripted, with some help from the keyboard smashing god, i might make a really interesting boss :3 (which will drop the deeds, among other things perhaps.. thinking about powerscrolls that aint dropped by champions etc)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Christoph

not too interesting if you don't get loot..... which brings us to the next problem in the event!
got "someone" not saying who, but they want to come in on the boss, and actually "steal" from the boss' pack, while "US" others work to even get the boss to come out, then we kill it and find nothing. i've actually known about this since it was in fel, so i guess others "just" found out about it and decided to actually use it when other players are trying to do whole event...

so, noll, i think you should change it from being a gargoyle, to another form of garg that you cant steal from, or disarm

on another note, got all items from event, not all colors, but still NO deeds :P

Christoph

yup.... guilty minded of course, you aren't hurting me with that, im not crying, if you need to know what crying looks like or sounds like, i can send you in the right direction, (why are you commenting on stuff i say) sound like you?? why are you talking to me, wahhhh, wahhhh, ran you off too, didnt i?

Christoph

oh..... wow, i just looked back, you screenshot'd me? aha..... who's crying..... (someone's butt-hurt) and no sir, i didn't camp, i sit there when no one's there... im fine with people "helping" at the spot, i never said no one could help me speed it up, i actually want that, but when you greedy people come along stealing loot from hard working players, it tends to make me mad, or that you all have to GANK people, to stop them from coming to a spot, yes, ill do what you said i do, what was it? oh yea, "cry" sure will..... oh, and to clarify, im 25, im not a kid...

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman