Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Unravel vs Unravel runes

Started by Balinor, July 02, 2014, 12:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

your welcome. I tested this over and over so I know for a fact it works.

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on July 04, 2014, 04:16:21 AM
the skele renowned dragon also drops persistance just at a less rate. and the message about receiving no mats is a bug. u still get the mats but if they are already in your pack it says you dont get more.

Good info thanks.   This is one of the reasons for my initial question, when I collected a ton of the purple boomerangs and unraveled them I noticed many times it said no mats.   

And yes the Essence of Persistence is aptly named because it takes so much damn persistence to get enough to work with. 

Balinor

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on July 04, 2014, 01:12:24 AM
Balinor,  I would also like to share things Ive noticed when unraveling a full unravel. I will do one and then another right after,  noticing that most of the time the 2nd unravel will bring me no mats at all. What I have learned is, if i clean my pack after each unravel I never have a full unravel that fails. Doing it can be time consuming but there are scripts to help. On EasyUO there is a script called Grindy MoveAll  I use it constantly, saves so much time on so many chores!! As for unraveling one at a time, example,  removing a regen and then a stat and so on,  I think you will be spending so much time unravelling and the rest of your time mining granite. Take the full unravel and go run amuck!!

I cannot get easyuo to work for me ever.   If you can describe what Grindy MoveAll does a little I might be able to recreate it in uosteam.   I have had some success with mining and lumberjack macros with uosteam.

Tyrone Biggums

For easy up make sure both your uo client and easy uo client are both as recent as possible and run them both as admin. Also some scripts do not work on certain shards

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on July 05, 2014, 05:32:23 AM
For easy up make sure both your uo client and easy uo client are both as recent as possible and run them both as admin. Also some scripts do not work on certain shards

I have both fully updated and have tried so many times to get it working.   The only reason I wanted euo was for mining anyway so now that I have it working on uosteam, euo is no longer a priority for me right now.

Tyrone Biggums

for mining there is certain files missing that have  to be placed in one of  the UO folders to get it working right. It might not of been your EUO but the script itself. If you use it for a simple healer script and it still doesn't work let me know and I'll try to help you figure it out. You can msg me here or in game with what the problem seems to be

Balinor

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on July 05, 2014, 11:56:51 AM
for mining there is certain files missing that have  to be placed in one of  the UO folders to get it working right. It might not of been your EUO but the script itself. If you use it for a simple healer script and it still doesn't work let me know and I'll try to help you figure it out. You can msg me here or in game with what the problem seems to be

Thanks.  I never used a healing script, I will have to try one and see if it works. 

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman