Publish 49.4

Started by Voxpire, August 10, 2013, 01:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

GD

rocktuff

wasn't this patch supposed to be released already.. im kinda bored myself, will there be any new content whenthis patch finally goes live....
Long Live John Elway

stormrider

Maybe we could have the test server activated.

Falada

greets Fala

Voxpire

Quote from: rocktuff on October 01, 2013, 11:45:19 AM
wasn't this patch supposed to be released already.. im kinda bored myself, will there be any new content whenthis patch finally goes live....

It will be ready when I deem it ready and not before.
Maybe you have no life outside of UO but I have  a family to look after and I'm not gonna speed things up just because a random person on the internet is "bored".
If you are bored, go play solitaire.
Or do one of the many hundreds of things that are possible in UO.

Everyone is excited, then there is always one who has to put a bummer on everything.

It is lucky that this patch is even happening, because this time last month I was telling Kon that I was probably going to have to leave to take care of life problems, so the fact that I am still here right now, is a miracle.

Islander

Vor, hope you get a break and some of those RL problems melt away.... please don't let our Christmas Eve style of excitement be take the wrong way. You do such great work we just cant wait to see what you have come up with next!

I will be very patient and a lil anxious (hehe) for your next masterpiece of perfection! seriously, thank you for everything you do here

@Tys #onlyboringpeoplegetbored

Horns Nigel

I hope all is OK for you Vor, take care of yourself and your family, RL issues are much more important than the game, the patch can wait.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

Yes agreed with Nigel Vorspire and I couldn't have said it better myself just cause someone doesn't have a life doesn't mean that you don't :)

Don't worry about me and Nigel Hockey Season started we will be watching the Blackhawks work on bringing home the cup again for the next few months :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Islander

Voxpire

Haha thanks guys, my problems are not huge, and I prefer not to mention them or use them as an excuse, I hate sympathy lol :P
Just sometimes people don't realise and it only takes one comment to make me think "you know what, know the facts before you criticize"

Test server is up and we're stress testing everything now, got a few players on so it's going fast :)

Islander

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Vorspire on October 01, 2013, 05:00:39 PM
Haha thanks guys, my problems are not huge, and I prefer not to mention them or use them as an excuse, I hate sympathy lol :P
Just sometimes people don't realise and it only takes one comment to make me think "you know what, know the facts before you criticize"

Test server is up and we're stress testing everything now, got a few players on so it's going fast :)

if there are any new items/functions... use em.. abuse em..  try put a shrinked cow in em.. try copy how ur backpack looks like in pandora, then use it like you normally would
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

zaxarus

Quote from: Islander on October 01, 2013, 04:41:01 PM@Tys#onlyboringpeoplegetbored

uhm wrong person now?

yes, we were on the test server and things are very promising..^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin