Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Newbie Questions

Started by Xeno, December 31, 2021, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeno

I will start off by saying this will be on the long side. If it will be TLDR then basics is "This shard is confusing, where are the best places for newbs in new armor to hunt and level armor?"

Anyone else, I will start of by saying that I messed up. I started when I did not have enough time to play and did not understand what the new player dungeon had to offer. Here is where I am at, I have the New Player Plate Armor set from that dungeon. I have the New Player Sword from that dungeon. I have few to no upgrade fragments. Nimble Fox gave me a dragon which I trained up but seems to be weak to the red creatures that inhabit the dungeons. Probably due to use error and lack of knowledge.

• Where is a good place for training up weapons and armor at? I am doing 1st level Shame but it is taking forever. My sword is at 1,100 of 67,000. At the current rate, I will have 100k and level one in about 24 hours play time.

• Pets! Nimble Fox was nice enough to give me a Dragon (looks like a grey ancient wyrm). It is pretty much trained to all gm skills but there is no animal training system like traditional shards so I am at a loss as to where to go next with taming. He is good for things but gets stomped by the red creatures like the ones in Ice by the WW and the AOL.

• Gold! Even AOLs when I can get them separated from the red guy, only give like 150gp. There aren't many things on vendors, but the ones that are there are well over a million gp each.

I read the Wiki but am lost as how to get better without needing to invest 1-4 weeks of actual in-game playing time to get there. Nimble Fox has tried to help but I have so many questions and misunderstandings that I don't want to take all of his time. I want to earn things so I am not asking for handouts. I want to give this shard a real attempt as it seems very unique and interesting. Any knowledge help would be greatly appreciated!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman