Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Help

Started by Outkast, October 12, 2010, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outkast

I log in and created a character but it stops loading uo once I select what I want to be.  It goes into Uo but just sits there playing the music but I am stuck it worked the first time but everything was all glitchy and I couldnt move.  So I tried to use that UoPatch file to patch it I am at 7.0.7.1 or something like that.  And now I cant log in.

dg_w

Same issue here, I login in to character select, then after selectig the character , nothing ..  If I try to login with a different character it says I already have a character logged in ,,

Also updated the client... 7.0.9.1 (patch 95)

Any ideas,,

dg_w

Umm..
I have just made a quick "dummy account" to another free server (No I am not thinking of leaving Pandora,, Just an experiment) and that connects up as usual.
So the issue appears to be with Pandora. Has anyone else updated the client and is on ok?

Thx

Cerone

I just let mine patch all the way up till it stops itself then try it. If not that i would check to make sure razor info is good. Other than that i dont know sometimes with video issues like that and just getting music it can be somethign very tiny i and others overlook.

King Kong

Pandora runs the most up to date client, please patch all the way up and let me know.

I am also going to patch my client on my home computer to see if there is a problem. Since a new patch for UO came out might be causing a conflict with some people.

Looking into it.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Ok when reinstalling and patching up, do not patch all the way up. stop before 709/708

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

dg_w

Thx Kon, So its a re-install at this stage ..
Oh well atleast I can get back on later... I was starting to get
withdrawl symptons  :mrgreen:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111