Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Player Events

Started by Balthazer, October 15, 2010, 02:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazer

As many of you know I used to run a five realm private WoW server. From my previous experience I can tell you running player events is very painful to say the least.

Last night for several hours Kennedy and Kontact ran some player ran events. While I did not participate (I was writing a new script), I still wanted to thank them for their time and goods they handed out as prizes to other players.

Thanks Guys!

Balthazer

Enfo

Thanks guys for your effort into the event, much appreciated.

Cerone

Yes thank you it was fun

Kennedy

Thanks for the appreciation! Player events can be quite fun and this brough back alot of old uo memories. I wish I had taken more screenshots. For those that missed it, we covered the Brit Bard roof with powerscrolls and let people figure out the trick to getting on the roof, which was quite fun.

We also tried a rushed and sloppy naked dungeon run in which players were told to locate Kontact in the bottom of tera keep to achieve a unique clothing article. Players had to be naked and on foot to receive this item, and had to return to me wearing nothing but this item and on foot. The quickest player, which happened to be Limited (congrats), to return to me was awarded with a 120 animal taming ps.

Was alot of fun and we plan on doing more, better organized events with nice prizes to give all players, veteran and new alike, a chance to participate in the fun.

Cerone

Yes last nights was a little meh. I enjoyed it and hell i was one of the ones that made it difficult. I was really surprised to see how orderly it was for trying to round up like 12 tards in a str8 line. It went well though and i enjoyed it. Although some guildies of mine won and i didnt i came in second with prolem who i had never talk to but got a chance to play with. <~~(lawls)

I'll leave saying thank you fellas, for the chance to meet new people and to take me away from insula and or money grinding in order to remember why we all love this game.

P.S: Maybe if i convince Xeen to implement chicken coops and Incubators you guys will get down with me to help Design the Battle Lizard fighting ring like the PWBLC (Pandora Battle Lizard Championships) w00t.

Outkast

Thats cool are you guys recruiting by any chance?

Kontact

not really, recruitment is pretty much invite only. But we are always on the lookout for potential :) train your char up and what not and who knows after sometime u might get flung a invite.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman