Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Razor Updated And Now Immediately Crashes - HELP!

Started by Uhhh, July 02, 2011, 09:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhhh

Ok - So I experienced a freeze and closed all of my clients I was running. I open razor like always, and this time, when it checks for updates, it actually finds an update and does update the thing, which it had never done before. It now immediately crashes if I try to open razor.

The error I get:

Event type: clr20r3
P1: razor.exe
P2: 1.0.13.1
P3: 4e0fc615
P4: razor
P5: 1.0.13.1
P6: 4e0fc615
P7: 9a5
P8: 26
P9: system.dllnotfoundexception

I've re-installed razor from a fresh download, and it trys to update the thing on that one as well, and if I try to cancel from the update, it just goes ahead and closes and doesn't load razor, does not load client. I have no idea why this is happening and I really want to not have my computer be screwed up and not able to login to pandora when there's this new content patch coming up. Would someone please if you know how to fix this let me know. Thank you...

Spyte11

The exact same thing just happened to me too =(

Hexx

I have the same problem. Razor updated then shut down. So whats up?
Trust in your fellow man but don\'t forget to tie up your camel.

Johana

Your not alone, mine crashed also

Johana

Install razor from the website..  worked for me

Maggdalena

I haven't updated mine yet...and by the sounds of things, I don't want to.

I found a thread in their forums discussing the update though.  Maybe it'll help.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/razor-update-july-2nd-issue.481358/
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Kronen

after getting the update, mine crashed.  so i restarted razor and it was fine....  this happened on 2 pcs (both win xp), i just had to re-run razor after the initial crash.  

i know it's maybe a patronising thing to suggest but do just try running it again (and telling windows to run it as admin again, if you're on vista/7) if you haven't already.

google is not forthcoming with more advanced solutions :(

Miz3r

Mine updated fine and i was able to log in immediately, i had no crashes at all, running it as admin, on windows 7 64bit.

King Kong

sometimes click OSI Encryption. Then set as default. Then Uncheck it, set as default again

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

I had a razor issue, too... It won't let me save the changes in IP and port. Also it crashed always at the first time starting it.
Solution was:
Load "old razor", make changes, save them, then start update - it worked. Just in case. :)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111