Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

House Decorating contest! Silas got a double-win! gratz

Started by GM NollKoll, July 26, 2013, 04:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

token

If your talkin to me I did Coords 88 19N 156 1W. Location 4224 618 7  I cant seem to get a smaller photo no matter what I tried :(

Silas DroSakhar

Okay, so I've only watched about 8 episodes of Fringe, but the recurring theme seems to be a "pattern" and a code that flashes at each commercial break.  After doing a quick google search, I found the key for the code and made the following house, whose code-letters spell out "Noll", from bottom to top, with the top layer (a flower) visible on the map bubble.

Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Silas DroSakhar

The final letter (I know, it's the same as the previous, but it's here to show it was made).

(This house is built next to my Inn of the Last Home, from the DragonLance saga some players may be familiar with.  An inn in the boughs of a Valenwood tree, it was the meeting place of the companions, most of whom make an appearance here.)

Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

GM NollKoll

Ok, since the vote was that it was partly up to me, and partly to the players, i did it so i will give out a price for who i think was the best house, and i will also give out a price for whoever gets the playerbase votes.

Since token shouldnt need to gate people in, i helped him out:

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

token

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Voting has closed, and Silas wins by a earthslide, (and obviously see that token got more friends then saturn, since i thought Saturns house won over tokens... but!..  Silas has dubble won this competition, and everyone that will see his awesome prices, will regret not trying to compete!)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

Silas DroSakhar

Thank you, everyone!  Lots of fun building the houses...  now to find the perfect spot to display the prize!  :)

Electo Jason

WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Silas DroSakhar

Here's one of the prizes...  It drops the axe as you step near it, and whispers in your ear...  very cool...  hehe

Horns Nigel

Awesome, can't wait to see them in person.....Nigel

Saturn

Quote from: GM NollKoll on August 14, 2013, 09:54:57 AM
Voting has closed, and Silas wins by a earthslide, (and obviously see that token got more friends then saturn, since i thought Saturns house won over tokens... but!..  Silas has dubble won this competition, and everyone that will see his awesome prices, will regret not trying to compete!)

...*sigh*

I was taking aback by Silas house(s) aswell, even i voted for him! Amazing work!...Decorating is clearly still not my strong point. I shall return to my crafting and cry myself to sleep later.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Saturn, you have earned the respect of me and everyone on this shard , 3 chears my brother In arms.....Nigel

Electo Jason

I really was gonna make my Walking Dead house "was gonna make the prison" "or woodbury"  the issue i ran into and didnt want to ask for GM help was how to get a pack full of zombies in my house.  The statues were to small.  And figurd if i asked Noll to spawn zombies in my house would be cheating...
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]