Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween House Deco Contest! "ends" 19th october *New Poll*

Started by GM NollKoll, October 05, 2013, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Quote from: catman on October 10, 2013, 03:24:15 AM
also one problem, looks like all guild will vote for one house of they own so best house wont win  Any sugestions how this contest  voting be more fair?lol

1a. Get more guildmates
1b. Get them to actually like you (could be tricky =P )
2. Vote for "Only NollKoll"
3. Build the most f****** amazing house anyone ever seen, making everyone vote for it, even if it will destroy friendship among guildies (but they prob. would be in awe anyway, so shouldnt be any problem)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Electo Jason

If this was about the last time yes I voted for Silas which was in my guild....however I do think he had the best house design also knowing the minor details he put into it helped him out as well.

Like making toons with names from the theme and having me kill them so he can place their head.  Not sure anyone else would have or did go that far. 

So I don't think people need to worry bout people only voting for their guild yes it will happen but the true winner will prevail anyways.  In that case was 2 prizes 1 for Nolls best and 1 for Player voting best both went to Silas.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Flamebeau

Both of the others who have posted have great house designs :) Looking forward to seeing more as they are ready!

Horns Nigel

I wish I had the talent of you all, I saw a house today that was amazing, I won't mention the name, but its outstanding.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

Yah I agree I been watching someone do theirs and the hours they have put into it is crazy.  Finished product I have a feeling will cleanup :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

GM NollKoll

Well everyone got time to do a last adjustments, still a week left, just modify your thread with your contribution
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Saturn

I suggest putting some of these pics in our forum gallery....These photos show a lot of content we have available on Pandora as well as the type of community we have.

...good work guys. But just you wait till you see mine!  8)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mrs Soul

Looks like we have some good competition :) I can't wait to see what you come up with Saturn.  Hope you didn't sell too much of your personal deco ;)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman