Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Version of UOSteam, such gameplay, wow, very smooth

Started by GM NollKoll, January 22, 2014, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

As the subject..

What ive understood and seen so far, the latest release of UOSteam v1.01 have improved the gameplay stability, and lowers the amount of client freezes to slim or none. Feel free to mention if you are using UOSteam and how your experience is with it.

Just wanted to get this out there, since few folks might been feeling that nature is a better place to spend your time in, then by your computer by the latest weeks of client freezes.

For those that have not yet installed UOSteam, you should!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Islander

so far the game play for me has been incomparable. i have been a razor users for many years. over the past few months there has been issue after issue with stability for me. after getting uo steam i noticed a lot of my problems being going instantly, and after the last update i have not been locking up (finally). so cheers to the team that developed this program y'all are saving uo!

Thatperson

lol @ your pic islander :P
ill have to give steam a try coz client lockups are driving me crazy and others away for sure
sooooooooo many macros to re-do.... i need a PA :D

Koppernicus

I started playing Pandora 3-4 weeks ago and DL`d UOSteam to run it right out of the gates. I`ve pretty much played daily for a min. of 4 hours and to date I have never had one lock up or even a crash for that matter. The only time I have crashed is when the whole server does. My game play has been excellent,couldn`t be happier.

zaxarus

I'm using Steam/AUO since it has been released. I can confirm that the latest version (1.01) is very stable and awesome - Steam rocks. I almost forgot completely about Razor.^^

Only thing (they're alrdy fixing it) is that Night Sight (i.e. the Steam brightness) is a little buggy now. But that's not rly an issue.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Islander

@thatperson hehe i thought it was funny... You really should give it a try.. i was trying to get knoll to name this post "you are dumb if you do not use uos"

feel free to give me a shout in game if you need help setting it up... i have helped a couple already.. there are some very easy to write macros that rule!! and the auto loot and bone cutting functions work very well (as long as you are not a total noob and have auto bandie going too *cough at everyone*) the more functions that are running sometimes it get a lil hung up, but always self fixes... here is a free one for your macro line:

1. getenemy 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray' 'closest' 'red' @inrange enemy 1 target! enemy
2. setability 'Primary' 'on'
3. attack enemy
4. pause 250

set it to loop and you are off the the races... i set up a 2ndary one too by switching line 2 to: setability 'Secondary' 'on'

if you don't like the free script then there is a full money back policy... (we will charge for s&h 3x)

sebastian

i hate new uptade uosteam i cant step in game ,  i can not farm tier farm in bedlam omg .... new uo steam i uptaded last night  i cant play uo :(

GM NollKoll

Quote from: sebastian on January 23, 2014, 11:34:17 AM
i hate new uptade uosteam i cant step in game ,  i can not farm tier farm in bedlam omg .... new uo steam i uptaded last night  i cant play uo :(

Thats quite odd, since the latest version of uo steam (v1.01) is extremly stable. Are you sure you are using the correct version? (http://uosteam.com/ download the latest from here)
And what client version are you using?
But..

sebastian

Quote from: GM NollKoll on January 23, 2014, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: sebastian on January 23, 2014, 11:34:17 AM

Thats quite odd, since the latest version of uo steam (v1.01) is extremly stable. Are you sure you are using the correct version? (http://uosteam.com/ download the latest from here)
And what client version are you using?

yes ! http://uosteam.com/ i downloaded new version.

GM NollKoll

You downloaded the new client, and still got issues? thats strange..
What ultima online client do you use?
But..

Islander

i started doing my lock up thing a lil bit today... first 2 days ran very smooth... now small glimpses of old glitches

Koppernicus

Although its not a real problem, I have also had small lockups since I began. It always has to do with my garg and Luna and only if I`m flying. If I recall out while flying, I lockup more times than not. Once ina great while it happens after I recall in and take a step. But it always happens if I`m flying. Never on foot or on a non garg.

blackmyst

good for u that steam works for i can not get it to work no matter what i do so i am stuck with razor

GM NollKoll

Quote from: blackmyst on January 25, 2014, 04:35:30 PM
good for u that steam works for i can not get it to work no matter what i do so i am stuck with razor

which parts do you have issues with?
But..

Horns Nigel

For some reason Stream crashes all the time for me, the funny part is that while others have problems with Razor, for me its actually become much more stable then ever before, It leaves me wondering if individual internet carriers can affect performance of these?.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111