Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Felucca Town Stealables! *poll inside*

Started by GM NollKoll, April 29, 2014, 10:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoph

the 2 anchors (white) are im guessing the "colored" ones, and the stick (black) is one also

Tyrone Biggums

Good stuff guys. I got a bowl of bloody water that looks kinda like the one from Doom. I'd take a pic but i'm sure you can tell what it looks like :P

Horns Nigel

I got the weapons/swords display, kinda hard to see on my wall, but i will post a pic later today....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

last time i checked, all stealables except one had been taken.. (apart from scarecrow due to i reset it, might been taken now if it have respawned).. Hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy these ^^ Next plan is to do a few for some felucca dungeons aswell, then after that, some extremly exclusive stealables, but those will pop back if whacked by guards, so some extreme stealth game and planning needs to be used.. But thats for the future, took around 5-10h to set em all up, took longer then i suspected, but alot of players in help postponed it all (dont worry, im here to help afterall).. Quite suprised that it took this quickly to find em all, the player that found the artifacts in wind, please feel free to pm me, or write here, how your tactics were =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

apachemage

GM NollKoll

Gratz on finding the red/white banner, it was the last stealable to be found!
But..

chokechain

Are the stealables going to keep respawning or was that it?

GM NollKoll

they will keep spawning ^^ But i might announce a none-respawning stealable, as a part of a mini event or whatnot
But..

Horns Nigel

I would be interested if anyone is going to sell any of the doubles they may get, I know once you have found a spot, youre probably never gonna let it be known, so I would be very interested in buying some for my collection.

Noll, it would be great if you could add a few random spots that could pop up in different spots, I dont know if thats possible with your codes, but it would be interesting, no one could camp those, just a thought  Ty.....Nigel

GM NollKoll

well i will probably reveal all the locations soon.. and random spots.. sure could work for a few stealables, but as you might see, the current stealables are currently hidden near simular none-stealable items =P
But..

GM NollKoll

Doing some runebooks now, with all the stealables.. I will place them somewhere later, perhaps an area that is a bit tricky to reach, since i saw some stealables were spawned.. So a mini stealable event, get to the runebook, go to a place you dont know about, perhaps steal the item, then mark it for yourself.. I will probably place them in an easier to access area later on
But..

Horns Nigel

GM NollKoll

runebooks have been placed in covetous felucca, lake level... Also teleporters to those stealables in Wind/Delucia/Papua..
Will locate runebook and teleporters to somewhere thats easier access later, but for now, its a race to get all locations cleared and marked ^^.. Later on i will place em for a week or 2, somewhere better, so everyone will get a good idea on where each stealable is, feel free to contribute this to the pandora wiki, especially if you get there when a stealable is spawned, or bring yours and take a printscreen when your holding/dragging it over the spawn spot
But..

The Winter

Quote from: GM NollKoll on May 10, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
runebooks have been placed in covetous felucca, lake level... Also teleporters to those stealables in Wind/Delucia/Papua..
Will locate runebook and teleporters to somewhere thats easier access later, but for now, its a race to get all locations cleared and marked ^^.. Later on i will place em for a week or 2, somewhere better, so everyone will get a good idea on where each stealable is, feel free to contribute this to the pandora wiki, especially if you get there when a stealable is spawned, or bring yours and take a printscreen when your holding/dragging it over the spawn spot

For me, all the time I've spent finding these stealables, has just become a complete waste. Maybe I'm one of the few that enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment when I found a new location through my own efforts. Kinda soured by this decision to give people the locations that didn't actively go out and do the legwork.
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

GM NollKoll

Quote from: James Hendrik on May 11, 2014, 08:20:16 PM
Quote from: GM NollKoll on May 10, 2014, 05:03:07 PM

For me, all the time I've spent finding these stealables, has just become a complete waste. Maybe I'm one of the few that enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment when I found a new location through my own efforts. Kinda soured by this decision to give people the locations that didn't actively go out and do the legwork.

Can understand what you mean, But due to the stealables hidden nature, a player knowing its location, can easily have his or hers own monopoly over this stealable...  So publishing the exact locations ~8? days after, i think it is rather fair, the early bird got atleast 1 or 2 of that particular stealable.
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman