Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Regarding the stealable books in covetous *updated*

Started by GM NollKoll, June 21, 2014, 06:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Well someone emptied em, renamed em and left them there. I have disabled all the new stealables tils this person makes himself known. Just a fyi sorted..
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Christoph

thats why you should have marked them, when they got put in....
also, why should everyone else suffer for what 1 person did?
Noll, you said you were taking them out after a couple days anyway, how long have they been there?

TheGrimReaper

Have I missed something? When did Noll say he will take them out? I only remember him saying he will add later the locations after all stealables are found.

Christoph

yup, you missed it, i "read" alot on here.... go back to the thread where he brought it up and put them in, you will see

Christoph

Quote from: GM NollKoll on May 10, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
runebooks have been placed in covetous felucca, lake level... Also teleporters to those stealables in Wind/Delucia/Papua..
Will locate runebook and teleporters to somewhere thats easier access later, but for now, its a race to get all locations cleared and marked ^^.. Later on i will place em for a week or 2, somewhere better, so everyone will get a good idea on where each stealable is, feel free to contribute this to the pandora wiki, especially if you get there when a stealable is spawned, or bring yours and take a printscreen when your holding/dragging it over the spawn spot

ehem........ right here ^^^^^^^^^^^

TheGrimReaper

Oh, the books, I tought the stealables...

Christoph

nope, the books, hehe, im just mad because i cant get the stealys now..... but if he would have taken the books out this wouldn't have happened, its been over a month...

d35tr0y

Lets not be greedy now considering they will come back in time
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Horns Nigel

Ok here's my take on this, Noll we need to have a public hanging, gather all the players find out who did this and hang them in the town square, I vote for the middle of Britain, anyone who would even consider stealing items like this needs a public flogging, hanging and then drawn and quartered while the rest of us laugh and throw rocks and burn his dead corpse, just my opinion, can you tell i'm really pissed?....Nigel

Oh and then, Kon, please delete their account   TY
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

d35tr0y

Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Horns Nigel on June 21, 2014, 05:52:56 PM

Oh and then, Kon, please delete their account   TY

The player that stole em, wont get jailed or banned, or get their acc deleted.
Just a fyi..  Just want to hear their explenation etc and hopefully a "sorry" aswell.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

You are too kind Noll, I suspect the person that did it already has a ton of the stealables, I could be wrong, but if im right, they should be banned for life....Nigel

ChickeN

so I been going to these spots for the last few days.. multiple times a day for nothing.. lol story of my life.. guess I should be checking in on the forums more often.. another leason learned... the hard way..

Johana

May I just take the blame and say I did it for lulz so we can move forward and get them back.  I didn't get a chance at the new stealables yet :(

Horns Nigel

Chicken, Forums should be the life blood of all shards, on Pandora its important because without it most of us would be lost most of the time, this stealables issue has left me sick to my stomach and I am really trying hard not to make it an "outrageous" issue! For me its especially hard as I begged for more stealables for years and now we finally get them and then this, just want it over, done, ended and finalized so we can get back to normal, sorry for the rant, but this one really got me upset....Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111