Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PVM Room

Started by Flint Fireforge, August 08, 2016, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Everyone knows pvm room is for everyone, but lately were having problems with not only newer players but some vets coming in at the end of an event hitting the boss a few times and looting. Me and Empati have witnessed more than once someone coming in when boss was almost dead and getting a hit or 2 and looting. I know if you been there for most of event its all I how fast  you can loot and that's all good. The 1 hit wonders need to be warned there is a sign at entrance about it.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Empati

yes i think same this is problem,if i see someone killing boss in pvm room i am not going to touch it cause thats mean i am late i didnt summon it vvith killing minions,so i am just let to kill vvho summoned it for the fair,there is a plenty boss in pvm room i can try my chance vvith other event,i can vvait someone to summon it than i can attack to boss vvhen its summoned by other player,i am just saying this action isnt friendly action for me ,but some nevv players just coming and hiding in pvm room than vvaiting for the boss,they checking boss hp vvith animal lore so vvhen boss going to die they just shovving up and hitting boss 2-3 time than looting it before us than leaving for another set up lol ;)this is not possible for vet players only nevv players can do this,idk hovv,vet players need to hit more,all ok for me if its in rule ofc you can do it,i can do somethings for you also,all in rules ;)

Maztek

I'm a bit curious as to what the established unspoken rules are there to being respectful. Obviously anyone running in on a kill last second to ninja the loot is griefing, but I've found myself showing up at times where the boss is either 2/3 or 1/2 full and feeling hesitant about joining in. Unsure still exactly how group tier xp is distributed and I'd gamble to say it's kind of fuzzy for any young player showing up for the first time to know what not to do. I do however back away from the corpse at the end and that seems to put everyone at ease.

Also is that area pvp'able in any form and/or can thieves jack me there? I'm still rocking the young status so it's hard to tell

Axle Stonehands

Addressing this again cause some peeps ain't getting the message. If the person or group in the pvm room is already beating on the boss, don't jump in without being invited. If you did not help clear the easier spawns, leave the boss ALONE.

I also think DOOM should be set up like the virtue dungeons - go in there and your "young" status is nullified. I've seen "young" players in there mooching off vets to get drops. BAD FORM!

Flint Fireforge

I couldn't agree more. We really need to take a look at our young status time anyway. With some help and the training area our young status needs to be cut way back. The skill gains are fast and there are always people who will help new players. And for the youngs taking advantage just remember there are a lot of people who will remember and pvp areas wont be fun.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman