Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I simply enjoy True Crime =)

Started by Jeffrey Dahmer, October 22, 2010, 01:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey Dahmer

Despite the disturbing name, I am a somewhat normal man who, amongst other interests, enjoys reading about true crime, psychology,  and criminal sciences.  Hence the fascination for the criminal mind.
      I am a film connoisseur, with a penchant for Euro horror, Gialli, erotic and Film Noir.  Alot of expressionistic, artsy stuff that pushes the bill.  :geek:

I hail from South Central Pennsylvania.  I am 30. I am in a wonderful, loving relationship with a beautiful woman (who lets me game). She blows my mind.  I am also a father of two spectacular little girls who stole my heart and won't give it back.

Played UO on and off since 98.  I proudly owned a black dye tub back then, and was pk'd and stripped by naked archers on horseback more times than I can count. It was sublime.

My first digital murder was by Fire Field, on some guy or girl that was lagged out. I took her house keys, robbed her blind, and felt bad afterwards.  A learning experience in itself.

Today I come to Pandora in search of friends, and with positive intentions.  Because as time passed I've come to enjoy the reaction I get from helping a stranger.  Yes, even if the poor son-of-a-gun is French Canadian. =)

Xeen, Kon, i give you my respect, and hope this ship stays afloat for a long, long time.

Kontact

pandoras pretty rad, hope u enjoy it as much as i do :)

Abraxus

Welcome, Jeffrey. Nice to meet another family-centric person. Say hi if you see Abraxus in-game. =)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman