Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Fishing O coins

Started by Jupiter, April 02, 2012, 08:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jupiter

Anyone else still fishing them up? I havent been able to pull any up for the past 3 days.

skaven

I only dropped a few from the drowned pirates... no fishing them up.

Sxw3

I did, but only two - about 12h of fishing with 115 skill.

Johana

I haven't fished any up.  120 fishing here and no ocoins, even big fish have slowed down.  There was a time I would get approx 40 a day, now 10!

Jupiter

Ok then, so the drop rate must have been lowered, i just havent pulled any up after about 20 hours of fishing

Opaloka

Ive never fished up an OCoin, or a Big Fish, I have 115 skill
I have fished up White Pearls (exchange 3 for OCoin) and i have fished up dozens, maybe hundreds of Trophy fish (the other named heavy ones) but never yet a Big Fish

So all my OCoins have either come from pearl exchange, or from kraken
And FYI, i fish a LOT, at least a few hours each day, some days many more, and have been fishing a lot for months

I guess some of us are just unlucky

Ive got around 300-400 Ocoins in those months, and bought about the same again, so in 3 months ive got now 700ish ocoins, and the thing i want to buy in that time has gone up from 4000 ocoins to 12000 ocoins, so assuming it doesnt go up again i should have those sandals in another  3 years or so (and thats assuming i buy half of those ocoins), long term goals are ok, but this is kind of ridiculous..
Ingame Name - Autumnstar

Jupiter

If ocoins a re 10k each, and pbucks (1$ USD) are 500k, and an item you want is 12k ocoins, then (12k*10K / 500K = 240$) that item is valued at 240$ if you were to use pbucks to buy ocoins. Youre better off just buying the item in to doni room. Im not complaining by any means, it makes sense to me that items you can get in the doni room would be cheaper than if you tryied to get them in game.

...The only thing i find odd is that this is the 5th day in a row that i havent pulled any ocoins up. I fish for 6-8 hours straight (semi afk while im at work). Im not frustrated, just wanted to see if it was a bug or just my terrible luck.

Opaloka

Well if its your terrible luck for last 5 days, what kind of luck is it ive had for the last 2-3 months

I honestly expected someone to say "no ocoins cant be fished up" or "oh sorry i meant pearls"
And im not doing this to whine or complain, but seriously ive found zero ocoins by actual fishing ever
Until your post i didnt even know they could be fished up

So i guess my point is, if youve had 1 ocoin per week, then youre doing far better than i ever have :)
Ingame Name - Autumnstar

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]