Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

twisted weald?

Started by sebastian, November 18, 2012, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastian

Twisted Weald dungeon paragon creatures so strong that the only media available, and impossible to farm, not to mention rotting corpse, and other creatures I would like to modify them or Gnaw Virluent paragon paragon's consider how much stronger I do not understand how you expect to kill? where to farm for the money I think unfortunately it's not going to get there, and nobody Nobody has written off the forums

DamJ.NeT

You can kill them with a pet tanking for you. Heal him while you DPS the spiders. And I don't think its an area for starters. I'll show you a place to farm money if you want

Thatperson

use stealth to navigate your way around twisted, the only thing in there thats a problem is posiedens limb, sneak past him and and find yourself a nice corner to lure things to you one at a time. The spawn is slow once you have cleared it out

sebastian

Quote from: DamJ.NeT on November 18, 2012, 06:25:22 AM
You can kill them with a pet tanking for you. Heal him while you DPS the spiders. And I don't think its an area for starters. I'll show you a place to farm money if you want

i know weald dungeon system problem paragon monster ??? none yet Gd Tanking...

sebastian

Quote from: Thatperson on November 18, 2012, 06:35:05 AM
use stealth to navigate your way around twisted, the only thing in there thats a problem is posiedens limb, sneak past him and and find yourself a nice corner to lure things to you one at a time. The spawn is slow once you have cleared it out

Having trouble creatures that are subsequently added to the media you can enter this dungeon torture me taking your true and only subsequently added to the paragon creatures and monster

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman