Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Tomorrow is Sept.

Started by King Kong, August 31, 2013, 12:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Tomorrow is a new month.

Which means voting sites reset.

Everyone make sure you're voting about every 12 hours. Everyone gets vote tokens for each time they vote and they can buy cool stuff at Insula or Luna.

When your web browser opens, you must type in the captcha and click vote, or it doesn't do anything for the shard. -- We work hard. It's all we ask of you.

Thank you

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

sebastian

Let's do a little vote yes and advertising player game lovers to call the server and call your friends thank everyone risen player audience

GM NollKoll

Quote from: sebastian on August 31, 2013, 02:09:48 PM
Let's do a little vote yes and advertising player game lovers to call the server and call your friends thank everyone risen player audience

i agree to 100%
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

AGREED, Please all get out there and VOTE....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Quote from: sebastian on August 31, 2013, 02:09:48 PM

sebastian

Electo Jason

We should also set a goal.  Get at least 1 new player per month for each of us.  I visited a few other shard to see why they are so big and to be honest ours trumps the top servers right now by tons.  WE have the most freedom here and the best programming.

I went on the #1 shard and you get stuck constantly on nothing in the middle of a road in an open field.  Very poorly done yet the shard is filled with players.  This I don't understand at all.

So make sure you post on FB MySpace etc.

And mention to friends any chance you get.

With a little effort we can be #1 again no problem
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

King Kong

Quote from: Electo Jason on September 03, 2013, 08:38:04 AM
We should also set a goal.  Get at least 1 new player per month for each of us.  I visited a few other shard to see why they are so big and to be honest ours trumps the top servers right now by tons.  WE have the most freedom here and the best programming.

I went on the #1 shard and you get stuck constantly on nothing in the middle of a road in an open field.  Very poorly done yet the shard is filled with players.  This I don't understand at all.

So make sure you post on FB MySpace etc.

And mention to friends any chance you get.

With a little effort we can be #1 again no problem

I completely stand by this. -- I agree with this --

Only reason player's are not here instead of these poor built shards is because they simply haven't heard of us yet -- The only way to do this is voting a lot, reaching out, etc. -- Nobody holds a candle next to Vorspire in dev. (all these shards have at least one time approached Vorspire for working for them) -- They know it too.

Share on social media, talk to player's personally. If a new player is asking something, answer it.

I wish sometimes I had no ethics and was OK with our player's talking to other players on other shards about the pros and cons... But I don't like it happening to us, so ya know...

Also let this be your only warning. I have had reports of vet players taking advantage of other vets by making new chars. If I catch you doing this, you will be perma banned in an instant. - No questions asked.

Johana

Could you please elaborate on that last line there.  Looks like you may have left out the nefarious part.

King Kong

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman