Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:32:26 PM
I vote for:

- better loot in quality and quantity
- guaranteed relics
- guaranteed void orbs
- guaranteed crystals
- high chance for a crafting ps and/or a 120

;)
I do not think admins decide to change a little bit longer want to have a heart :)

zaxarus

When you quote someone it would be appreciated not to insert your thoughts INTO the quote.
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

he decided to change the admin can change the limit of hit points and the owner a chance to drop their hands on this server you are playing as a player you can understand not only offer ideas to keep the room on fire falls

zaxarus

I have no idea what u want now.
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 02:25:37 PM
I have no idea what u want now.
Can you please translate my documents  ,English is not good.

ne istiyorum biliyormusun   ,  adil olan neyse onu istiyorum güzel kardeşim. 1.400 k hitpoints olan başka hangi yaratık var ? ve bu sekilde hangisini tek başına öldürebilirsin , senın içinde benim içinde aynı kural geçerli .  championu aktive ediyorum barracoon cıkıyor öldürüyorum , daha sonra gene barracoon cııkıyor . öldürüyorum  , daha sonra neria cıkıyor ? onuda öldürdün diyelim tamam. ee nerde semidar riktorr

tamam oaks spawn belli ama gerisi nerde ? memphitis barracon neira bütün random championlar gerisi yok . ben bu işi anlamadım bende adminlik yaptım , oynadım bu oyunu 15 senedir. crafting scrollari düşüyor anlıyorum. diğer metaryaller hepsinden düşüyor zaten . neira kesmeyelim onuda anladım. ee millet nerde kasıcak tek başına takılıyor herkez solo farm yapıyor bende bunu anlamıyorum.

crafting power scroll temin etmek için bu kadar , zor bir championu öldürmeyide düşünemiyorum. uoguide gördün nekadar hitpoint str oldugunu bu  kadar ,abartmanın alemi nedir anlamadım tesekkürler.

Tama

Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:49:56 PM
Quote from: sebastian on August 21, 2013, 01:47:57 PM
Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:38:01 PM
I want to make clear that the last parts of this quote is not my saying.^^

This:
QuoteWhich one of you sent a message to group and it's no exaggeration to say Hitpoint at uoguide know when something is not normal, but that is the original system, farm lands if we can not throw the media holding group, and only in this way or we sit and watch Let's play?

What do you think you can tell yourself that you do not know what the funny.

??????????????????????????

What?

Well as usual we cant understand that sentence because of google translate..
I talked with Sebastian about "what did u want to say at that setence?" and he told me this;

We're not having fun like u in this game.. You developed/created guilds in this game and u have  pets.. Also u have nice set of armor and weps..We dont have these and no one is calling us while doing champs with their doni pets.. So in this situation how can we have fun while trying to do champs? How can we kill something like Neira with exaggerationed health?  We're just here to have some good time.. And while doing champs we're stressed because of these situations..

I hope it helps..

Ps; i just noticed that Sebastian wrote another post..

Horns Nigel

I don't have a doni pet and neither do many in my guild, we still enjoy doing champs, true we may need a few more members, but we still have a lot of fun, you are more then to join us any time.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

of all the champs only niera is insane.. he's perfectly capable of doing any of the other champs for scrolls etc.. i have doni pets but never use them for champs, its too much hassle to keep them alive and its just easier for me with my automatic healing to go in alone.. i dont have a guild and never asked anyone for anything, got it all myself and am proud of it! he has built a sturdy enough suit to do the same..
sebastian, i chat with you in game, you are a good man, you know how to play the game, but you seem to want it all made easy for you.
i agree neira has gone mad, she should have something worth it like garenteed 120's or high chance for craft scrolls but unless you want her skull for the harrower you can choose from a wide range of champs for gold and scrolls

zaxarus

QuoteWe're not having fun like u in this game.. You developed/created guilds in this game and u have doni pets.. Also u have nice set of armor and weps..We dont have these and no one is calling us while doing champs with their doni pets.. So in this situation how can we have fun while trying to do champs? How can we kill something like Neira with exaggerationed health?  We're just here to have some good time.. And while doing champs we're stressed because of these situations..

If you don't have fun in this game i am very sorry. But that's not my fault. It's also not my fault that Neira's HP suck.
I've worked for the things i have, very hard. And partially in times when it was harder to imbue stuff. Harder than now. It is not impossible to make gear, also to buy stuff. If you cannot donate, you can always try to trade or buy pbucks from players. So i don't feel ashamed just because i did what i could do. Sorry.^^

I've killed Neira also with weaker items and w/o a doni pet. And that was when she not only had tons of HP (same as now!) but also spammed Blood Oath and Spirit Speak from the beginning. It can be hard, takes time, but it's not impossible.
That's why i say make her loot better.

If you want help with Neira then call. I am not responsible for your spawns and when, how and where you kill them, am i?
Whining won't help anyone of us. What we can do is ask for better rewards, that's what we did.

But i rly am not responsible when you are not willing OR able to work for your stuff. That's part of the game. There are also other spawns. For example the Primeval Lich.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Yes, I like the Lich very much.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

sebastian

Quote from: Thatperson on August 21, 2013, 02:52:39 PM
of all the champs only niera is insane.. he's perfectly capable of doing any of the other champs for scrolls etc.. i have doni pets but never use them for champs, its too much hassle to keep them alive and its just easier for me with my automatic healing to go in alone.. i dont have a guild and never asked anyone for anything, got it all myself and am proud of it! he has built a sturdy enough suit to do the same..
sebastian, i chat with you in game, you are a good man, you know how to play the game, but you seem to want it all made easy for you.
i agree neira has gone mad, she should have something worth it like garenteed 120's or high chance for craft scrolls but unless you want her skull for the harrower you can choose from a wide range of champs for gold and scrolls

of all the champs only niera , yes thank you brother. u good friends and game friends .

Johana

I must admit I do have a very nice pet and use it for champing solo but a set of gear with high sdi and slayer spell books work very well at most champ spawns.  Now if you had two players doing the same there is no need for a donation pet.

P.S. Oh Nirea's hp is way too high to make the champ worth the effort.   Last time I did that one was like 6 months ago and it took way too long even with donation pets.

sebastian

Quote from: Johana on August 21, 2013, 07:27:26 PM
I must admit I do have a very nice pet and use it for champing solo but a set of gear with high sdi and slayer spell books work very well at most champ spawns.  Now if you had two players doing the same there is no need for a donation pet.

P.S. Oh Nirea's hp is way too high to make the champ worth the effort.   Last time I did that one was like 6 months ago and it took way too long even with donation pets.

my problem is not pet

zaxarus

Quoteand u have  pets.

Mhmm.

So what's the problem then? Takes too long? That's everyone's problem with Neira.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Johana

Too long for too little reward.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin