Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Champion Next Spawm

Started by sebastian, August 21, 2013, 11:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastian

hello i turn all champion turn next spawm random everday neria necromancry , and all people finish champions not kill neria necromancry , neria hitpoints edit 1.400.000 k not kill everyone all champions random not kill sunmoned staying neria please chance admin , neria champions not kill everyone neria and not farm tier xp money and power scroll. i looking uoguide neiranecromancry hitpoints.

http://www.uoguide.com/Neira_the_Necromancer

Strength    305 - 425
Hit Points    4800

why u chance neria hitpoints 1.4 k and hard kill no group no party no kill no chance altar champions thank you.

Silas DroSakhar

I'm guessing you'd like the hp on Neira to be changed to better reflect what UOGuide has listed.  However, this isn't OSI, and if her hp were changed, I'm sure they were changed for a reason.  Neira can be brought down, it just may take more than one person to do so.  Try getting a good group of people together to fight her next time, and maybe the results will be better.  :)
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

zaxarus

It's no problem to kill Neira in a party, but i must say for the amount of HP her loot is very poor...
It's even worse than any other champ's loot, including Coon (and i hate him, he is annoying^^).

The discrepancy between her HP and the HP of other champs is simply explained:

A long time ago all champs have been raised in their strength. To almost impossible stats.^^
And i bet she is a relic of these dark ancient times.

;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

rocktuff

yes I agree its not all that awful for nira to have such huge hit points not everything is meant to be easymode soloable lol <......is that even a word lol. but agreed the loot at the end is terrible for such a long fight. I liked the idea someone came up with for nira to drop randon crafting type powerscrolls to reward the fight and ensure some craft scrolls make it into the pandorian hands
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

We did it yest with 4 vets and their pets, it took us over 2 hrs,   I must say the loot was very dissappointing, way too much time and effort for 2 110 power scrolls.   I'm not trying to complain here, but I think it needs to be looked at.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:07:33 PM
It's no problem to kill Neira in a party, but i must say for the amount of HP her loot is very poor...
It's even worse than any other champ's loot, including Coon (and i hate him, he is annoying^^).

A long time ago all champs have been raised in their strength. To almost impossible stats.^^

;)

Hehe thats my favorite :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Tama

Well yesterday she took our 2.2 hours.. Also her drops seems like a joke because i just got 2x 110 parrying  after that 2 hours.. ;I agree Silas this is not OSI we're playing in different server.. But while thinking about Neira something should be change.. I mean her drops or her hp..
I said hp because there are 7 Neira spawns,1 Barra and 1 Forest Lord spawn in lost lands.. And while checking these spawns i saw Neira in 4-5 of them.. People just killing spawn monsters and when the champ spawned they run away (because that champ is mostly Neira in Lost Lands)
If our King-Admins don't want to change her drops or hp at least try to make a despawn timer for her  :'(

zaxarus

I vote for:

- better loot in quality and quantity
- guaranteed relics
- guaranteed void orbs
- guaranteed crystals
- high chance for a crafting ps and/or a 120

;)
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:07:33 PM

;)

Which one of you sent a message to group and it's no exaggeration to say Hitpoint at uoguide know when something is not normal, but that is the original system, farm lands if we can not throw the media holding group, and only in this way or we sit and watch Let's play? :)

sebastian

Quote from: Horns Nigel on August 21, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
We did it yest with 4 vets and their pets, it took us over 2 hrs,   I must say the loot was very dissappointing, way too much time and effort for 2 110 power scrolls.   I'm not trying to complain here, but I think it needs to be looked at.....Nigel

Nigels 2 person , 2.5 hours killed neria :)

zaxarus

I want to make clear that the last parts of this quote is not my saying.^^

This:
QuoteWhich one of you sent a message to group and it's no exaggeration to say Hitpoint at uoguide know when something is not normal, but that is the original system, farm lands if we can not throw the media holding group, and only in this way or we sit and watch Let's play?
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:38:01 PM

This:
QuoteWhich one of you sent a message to group and it's no exaggeration to say Hitpoint at uoguide know when something is not normal, but that is the original system, farm lands if we can not throw the media holding group, and only in this way or we sit and watch Let's play?

What do you think you can tell yourself that you do not know what the funny.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Quote from: sebastian on August 21, 2013, 01:47:57 PM
Quote from: zaxarus on August 21, 2013, 01:38:01 PM

This:

What do you think you can tell yourself that you do not know what the funny.

??????????????????????????

What?
Tys

"My name is my name."

Keeblerboy

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]