Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The Worst Sin

Started by King Kong, September 04, 2013, 01:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

I'm gonna go ahead and take advantage of this subject for advertising purposes;

Pandora Supplies, in South West Luna, is always stocked with almost anything a new player could want. The only thing i don't carry that much of is gear, mostly cause i need to sleep at some point. But, Clean Your Soul vendors in North Luna carry tons of runic gear. You want to help new players, point them in the right direction, South West Luna that is.  8)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

King Kong

Quote from: Saturn on September 21, 2013, 08:01:21 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and take advantage of this subject for advertising purposes;

Pandora Supplies, in South West Luna, is always stocked with almost anything a new player could want. The only thing i don't carry that much of is gear, mostly cause i need to sleep at some point. But, Clean Your Soul vendors in North Luna carry tons of runic gear. You want to help new players, point them in the right direction, South West Luna that is.  8)

:D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Saturn, you are a Marketing Genius   :D   Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

ChickeN

agreed, Very smooth Saturn ;)

Cronk

Quote from: King Konstantine on September 21, 2013, 06:22:39 PM
If you have an issue Cronk. You private message me personally.

I am the owner.

Thanks & welcome.

No I don't have any issue.  Unless someone stole my account or abused counselor status to grief me or something, I couldn't imagine needing to contact you for anything.  When I was talking about the horrible stuff before, it's stuff I knew well from IPY, not here.  UO existence in a place like IPY is "find the most creative way to exploit and screw over the other guy", with the community applauding particularly creative efforts, or at least adopting some in order to compete.  Griefing wasn't just a problem there, it was a constant fact of life.

Which is why I like what you do here.  What I mentioned before was aimed at the nice guys who aren't as good at putting up boundaries with people who clearly need them.  I'm sure after running a UO shard for a while that you and your staff know all about putting up stern and clear boundaries :p

Horns Nigel

Theres a fairness here on this shard that I have never seen before, where else have you ever seen opportunities for players to return which have been banned in the past? 
The staff here is the best I have ever experienced.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

I've seen this happen on every shard.It sickening. I mean who does this?

King Kong

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 23, 2013, 08:23:24 AM
Theres a fairness here on this shard that I have never seen before, where else have you ever seen opportunities for players to return which have been banned in the past? 
The staff here is the best I have ever experienced.....Nigel

We are human, sometimes we get mad, say things we don't mean just in anger. I am guilty of it as anyone, therefore I cannot pass a permanent punishment myself or I would be the hypocrite.

A sorry and a hi-five goes a long way.. It is just a beautiful game, we're not saving lives though.  :)

Thank you for the kind words..... Nigel.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Drake11

QuoteWe are human, sometimes we get mad, say things we don't mean just in anger. I am guilty of it as anyone, therefore I cannot pass a permanent punishment myself or I would be the hypocrite.

that right there is 100% correct and why i respect the staff here vastly more than alot of games/shards i have played in the past, and it is true for every single person.
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111