Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Modified spawns and no info

Started by Sadistik, December 16, 2013, 05:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadistik

Hi , i have tried to ask to other people but no answer.

In your server you changed the spawn of many creatures... but no info on where to find those creatures now.
Like the cu sidhe who you normally tame by going to spirituality portal and going to the fairy   teleport in the cave , well it is disabled.
The white wyrm in ice dungeon is changed to a named red mob. It is the only normal uo spawn , and no info where it is now.

Can you enlighten me?

sebastian

Quote from: Sadistik on December 16, 2013, 05:00:55 PM
Hi , i have tried to ask to other people but no answer.

In your server you changed the spawn of many creatures... but no info on where to find those creatures now.
Like the cu sidhe who you normally tame by going to spirituality portal and going to the fairy   teleport in the cave , well it is disabled.
The white wyrm in ice dungeon is changed to a named red mob. It is the only normal uo spawn , and no info where it is now.

Can you enlighten me?

twisted weald , spawn chu sidhe yes its true spawn timer very rare , and any spawn creature pandora uo ocenic coins spawn have it twisted weald. not normal there spawn chu sidhe and tame.

Keeblerboy

Not sure bout that last post.  Have you started the dread horn quest? Go to heartwood to get the quest. I don't recall the quest givers name but you can Google it. Or you can go to stratics and look up the quest.  It should give you all the information there. You will be able to enter dread horn after that.   

Keeb

Sadistik

Thank you keeb I will look into this !

Sadistik

Ok so i can go there but yeah no cu sidhe :/  .. Any where i can find either a cu sidhe or a white wyrm or something lol. I need a beast to tank while i throw my soul glaive :)

Dr. Kevorkian

The cu sidhe spawn is a rare spawn here on Pandora. you just have to camp it or keep checking back from time to time. you can also ask if anyone is selling one. as for the white wyrm, check in ice dungeon fel. hope that helps you.

Sadistik

Thanks Dr. Kevorkian , i will check fel !

Thatperson

The cu sidhe spawns once a week in the sand area of twisted wield.. The white wyrms spawn continuously but only in ice dungeon fel. As for the ice steed, he spawns once a month and im not giving up its location, in the words of kon himself "too cool to tell" :D

Mozot

i thought ice steed was a 6 mo?

most info is somewhere in patch notes, but a lot is not and must just be learned over time.

you can pm me in game (the moz) if your looking to buy any, i think i've got a cu, a bane dragon, and a sea faery in terms of good pets for starting players.

you can also pm me if you need help taming a ww or frost dragon or something.

hope your having fun :)

Voxpire

The Wiki has a lot of good info on it too.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman