Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

everytime my client down why ?

Started by sebastian, March 08, 2014, 07:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastian

hello my client lasted patch i can go pvm room back going luna my client crash ill try login shard i tried this problem , i can connect server for uosteam programs,  where my problem i dont know i needed old version client i cant play pandora :/ server version how much client ;? version i dunno version server last ?

GM NollKoll

Im using 7.0.34.6 SA atm, works kinda good. There are some random freezeups there and then, but not that often anymore.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

sebastian

Quote from: GM NollKoll on March 08, 2014, 04:27:02 PM
Im using 7.0.34.6 SA atm, works kinda good. There are some random freezeups there and then, but not that often anymore.

i can go pvm room back luna chivalry spell recall my client down and i run luna in cty my client down i dont know i lasted patch using server uosteam i tried this problem my client freeze and crash ?

King Kong

I have found what works also is running your UOSteam or Razer as Administrator.

Right click the icon when you boot up - Go to Run as Admin, it does help some things.

Regarding the other issues, OSI new client has a memory leak in it, they should patch it up soon & we are doing everything we can to soften the issue.

The price you pay for always being the new & latest...

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

sebastian

Quote from: Konstantine on March 09, 2014, 04:43:51 AM
I have found what works also is running your UOSteam or Razer as Administrator.

Right click the icon when you boot up - Go to Run as Admin, it does help some things.

Regarding the other issues, OSI new client has a memory leak in it, they should patch it up soon & we are doing everything we can to soften the issue.

The price you pay for always being the new & latest...

ok admin mode ill try connect for pandora thanks , this picture i run pvm room i clinet down i can connect admin xp mode 3 run admin ,for  uosteam

my client down picture

King Kong

Has it gotten any better in last couple days?

Also Vorspire is putting in a patch soon, it might help the case too.

We have been helping the cause, but it is no 1 thing making client overload so it is a trial and error.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

sebastian

Quote from: Konstantine on March 11, 2014, 05:27:23 AM
Has it gotten any better in last couple days?

Also Vorspire is putting in a patch soon, it might help the case too.

We have been helping the cause, but it is no 1 thing making client overload so it is a trial and error.

i tried version uo patch , where error my client i dont found.. i waiting next patch ...

Voxpire

Looking at your screenshot, it seems to me that you are not receiving all of the packets that get sent to your client.

This is possibly an ISP issue.

You are the only player that has had so many persistent issues since they have joined.

Something hardware related might be causing packet-loss too, if you have an older router or network card in your computer, then that could also cause packet-loss.
If you have tight firewall restrictions, or any sort of DDoS protection (both at home, or your ISP), then that may also cause packet-loss.

I would say at least 50% of the issues you've ever had playing here are not related to any of our services, you need to investigate elsewhere.

sebastian

Quote from: Vorspire on March 15, 2014, 05:18:25 PM
Looking at your screenshot, it seems to me that you are not receiving all of the packets that get sent to your client.

This is possibly an ISP issue.

You are the only player that has had so many persistent issues since they have joined.

Something hardware related might be causing packet-loss too, if you have an older router or network card in your computer, then that could also cause packet-loss.
If you have tight firewall restrictions, or any sort of DDoS protection (both at home, or your ISP), then that may also cause packet-loss.

I would say at least 50% of the issues you've ever had playing here are not related to any of our services, you need to investigate elsewhere.

So what I need to do to fix this problem for me? thanks.

zaxarus

Vorspire bu hiçbir Pandora ilgili bir sorun olduğu anlamına gelir. Bilgisayarınızda İnternet ayarlarınızı kontrol etmek gerekebilir.Güvenlik duvarı ayarları, router / modem ve ağ kartı kontrol edin. Ayrıca, internet sağlayıcısı tarafından sunulan koruma hizmeti çeşit olabilir.
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on March 16, 2014, 09:13:55 AM
Vorspire bu hiçbir Pandora ilgili bir sorun olduğu anlamına gelir. Bilgisayarınızda İnternet ayarlarınızı kontrol etmek gerekebilir.Güvenlik duvarı ayarları, router / modem ve ağ kartı kontrol edin. Ayrıca, internet sağlayıcısı tarafından sunulan koruma hizmeti çeşit olabilir.

i'm steam games playing EU ? dota2 everytime no problem rougter and turkey usa eu no problem. maybe server enable turkey ip enter access i dont know . today my client no drop crash ? ... :)

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on March 16, 2014, 09:13:55 AM

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman