Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Felucca Town Stealables! *poll inside*

Started by GM NollKoll, April 29, 2014, 10:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

So after alot of running around in towns, far more then whats healthy for you, i completed the achievment of adding 2 stealables per felucca town. (alot of checking what would fit for that town, or what hue it should be as rare* etc)

*Almost all stealables will have a chance of a different hue at 10% per spawn. The rest will just look different, and with that i mean it could be a stone that looks different each spawn, theres alot of different stones out there.. But thats just for example, since i dont want to give away any clues)

The stealables will blend in quite good, and will be inside houses, or in a towns vicinity, kinda. Most will spawn inside the town itself. But since most of the stealables will have a 10% chance of spawning as a different hue, those would be easier to spot then others. Most stealables wont even be highlighted if  you hover your mouse over them, so thiefs, start those stealing macros and hope that you know what has been added to that town!, it wont be easy! (they will spawn in the same place, so once you know one location, your good to go)

**i might or might not turn guards off for a few days, during the search.
Your allowed to change your vote!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

Will the stealables stay up until they are stolen like normal ones or will they have a timer like the rare  Easter eggs did?

King Kong

Spawn randomly in a 24 hour period on Sundays? The busiest time on shard.

Keep guards turned on, raise them stakes...  :o

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

GM NollKoll

I thought if i turned off the guards, players could wreck havoc.. one type of player trying to steal stuff, and one type of player that would try kill em.

And they will be out until stolen, and they will have quite long respawn delay, wont mention that since i dont want you all to know the timers, so u could try figure out when to check. Even tho that would be almost impossible i recon...  If i think some of the stealables will be too easy, i might put on a duration on em, but for a far more reasonable time, 1-3h or so.

And lastly, when i meant 0-24h period, i mean that i will set all the stealable timers to for example 14h, so all stealables will spawn at once, but you dont know when, just within that period of time. But if you notice someone found 1, that probably means they are out ^^
But..

TheGrimReaper

Guards should be turned off ^^ Makes it harder to get them for a while, and more action for us reds.  8)

Tyrone Biggums

GM NollKoll

34 invincible tiny clocks are now ticking.....tick....tock.....tick....tock. 
When will they chime?.... tick....tock....tick....tock..
But..

TheGrimReaper

Horns Nigel

When someone actually finds a new stealable, please post pics of it, just the item, not the location obviously....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

just want to mention that the clocks have been silenced, for some time..  I will take a look if someone found any of the stealables yet..
But..

GM NollKoll

Since i made a lil "oopsie" on my average spying agenda, i poffed a  certain someone to a certain place, instead of going to that player in question (buttons are extremly close to each other, if you want to know.. It was grim by the way), since i knew he was looking for stealables.. So i will mention one of the stealables to you all, Delucia, 5275,4011,39 and its a scarecrow.. I reset its timer.  Just infront of the stables, if you see 3 small plowed fields, the one most to the east is the one that has it.

edit: a general advice to you all, circle of transparancy is your best help to find em all!
But..

apachemage

Thatperson

Christoph

here's the "stealys" me and tokey collected together

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin