Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ghoul's & Goblin's Hallowed Madness

Started by GM NollKoll, October 24, 2016, 09:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

It's Finally Here!

You might have stumbled here, from wondering on how to access the area!
Well read on, and dont worry! (This is just a method, like semi forcing someone to read the user agreement)

Will start with a quick summary, and those that are interested, can continue to read on!

Summary
-Monsters-
-There will be 8 unique monsters, plus a boss. That all drop decorations/costumes/addons.
(each monster got a title, saying what it can drop)

-There will be 4 unique monsters, that DOES NOT DROP LOOT, but gives point to a certain "faction"
(Which is a competition, which will be explained in the full detail below, but you should read on it!)

-There are also hallowed monsters, and a few flaming skulls, in the dungeons largest room.

-There will also be evil clowns, they also DO NOT DROP LOOT, they are just evil
(but since humans are kinda stupid, there will be another competition for them, more info in the detailed explanation)

-Rules - Important!!-
The area will be the same rules as Eodon, but there will be a few exceptions.
PvP will be allowed, but dont overdo it! Had the same rules for the last 2 halloweens, and have worked great!
But yea, if in a argument, feel free to pvp. But do not overkill, or grief.
This is supposed to be a fun for all, so dont overcome a spawn with killing the opponent, or try steal something (especially from noobs)
But there will also be no looting of other players corpses. (you cant), so even if you die, you might not loose that deco you just found!

-Good to know & how to access!
Ok, just a few good stuff to know, then i will tell you how to access the dungeon!
Since there are 2 different factions inside, and evil creatures like clowns, a weapon with NO hit area effect can be of great use!
And to access the dungeon, go to umbra, either via public gate, or  the event gate in luna, and just say "ghouls & goblins" without capital letters (unsure if it matters) and without " ' " (example should be "ghouls & goblins", and not "Ghoul's & Goblin's" Do not gives those words away, if they ask, tell em to read the thread!

Full detals!

*******Main Competition*********

Ok, lets start with the competition!
You will be either factioning with the goblins, or the ghouls.
You are free to select "which team" you are in/hunting.

And ofcourse, after you kill one or two, you will understand how they work, and you can ALL select the same team, or change team after a while, its totally upto you!
These points can't be purchased, nor traded.

The top 5 collectors OF THE WINNING TEAM will get the Great Pumpkin addon, a preview of both the great pumpkin (and the dread spider addon, which a mob can rarely drop) can be previewed in the safe area/start zone of the dungeon.

The winning team, means that the side which has the most points, when the event ends. Lets say half of the players kills goblins, and kill so they got a total of 2000 points, and other half of players kill ghouls, so they got a total of 2300 points. The Goblin team, aka the "team" that killed ghouls during this event, will be the winning "team".  Wish to say that the loosing team gets jack, but everyone with atleast 20 points, will get a small statue (depending on team).
The grand winner, will get another great pumpkin, hued of his or hers choise. (winning team will also get a small statue)
The small statue will have the points and rank detailed in its name, for the top 5 players in each team.

*********Bonus competition********
if i were to qoute my favorite auther, terry pratchett here.
"Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry."

The evil clowns, after being told countless times on discord, that they drop nothing, and they are just pure evil.. Well they are.. But regardless, a small bonus competition is in its place, is it not?

Only one winner, send me a pm on the forums, telling me whatever i meant with the "12 shades of evil".
Dont pm/page/ask me what i could mean with it, or where the clowns are (who knows, i might have warded em from the dungeon, so you might not even see em!)
But yea, tell me the 12 shades of evil, in moderate detail, in a pm on the forums. First one that does it, wins!
(Since your not allowed to ask, i will make it so, if you make a false guess, another pm wont be accepted until a timeperiod of 23h have passed)
The reward is a small clown mask deco, with your name on it.

***The monsters - more detail!***

*Deco/Costume/Addon monsters*
The 8 monsters plus the boss, mentioned in the summary above, drops deco with a specific ratio.
Apart from the dread spider addon, darkness generator/colored darkness light sources and the costume mob, the mobs have a chance of dropping an even rarer version of the deco, which is one of my new "redyable items". These decorative items can be recolored by players, using a dyetub for cloths.
(Veteran reward tubs, normal dye tubs and metallic cloth dyetub for just mentioning some)
They can be identified with a orange red text below its name, saying that they are redyable with a dyetub!
(But they are very rare!)

The boss, have a much larger chance of dropping costume deeds (which comes in 2 varietys, normal and rare)
And a statue of the boss itself, also with the chance of being a redyable deco item!

The "lightsource" monster drops a darkness generator, but also with a lower chance, dropping a colored darkness lantern.

The "addon" monster has a very low chance of dropping the really cool dread spider statue, which can be seen in the entrance of the dungeon.

the "Costume" monster, got a low chance of dropping a deed for a random costume, but also a lower chance of dropping a random rare costume deed.

*Point mobs*
Each faction got 2 different mobs, works the exact same way, but one (the rarer) is worth 10 points.
Killing a normal 1 point goblin, rewards you with 1 point in the ghoul team, and minus 1 in the ghoul team.

Since it gives a negative in the opposing faction, its important to not go all out with hit area effect weapons, making aggro of all sort of monsters (I made the monsters passive, until attacked)

**Hallowed monsters**
Just like the ones you find in the graveyard.

*The others*
Try stay away from em!

*****Rules******
No need to give a more detailed rules, explained it well above.
If you are getting griefed, feel free to take a screen of it. There will ofcourse be drama and fights, so to some level, you need to live with it!
But dont overdo it!

**End**

But yea, hope you enjoy it!
And no need to use the gate in Umbra, just mark a spot in umbra, and say "ghouls & goblins" and you will be teleported to the event area. (or if you fancy, just use the gate in luna, and say the words after)
This is just a way to make sure every player reads this!

Questions and feedback is welcome! Send it in a pm on the forums if you want to be anon.
Dont ask questions regarding the evil clowns.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

Christoph have won the bonus competition!
But..

GM NollKoll

for those that wonders, and want to "catch em all"
Going to write on how many versions of loot there is, incase anyone interested (one was so)
the redyable has the same looks as the normal deco on the mobs.. "just"... redyable...

Man in bat costume: 2 (the 2 types of costume deeds, one normal, one rare)
spooky spider: 1 (addon deed for the dread spider)
colored creature of darkness:5  (1 darkness generator + 4 different lanterns (different color, both the lantern itself and its light))
moonstone golem: 4 (2 normal deco, and 2 redyable deco)
moonstone elemental:  8 (4 normal deco, 4 redyable deco)
possessed knight: 4 (2 normal deco, 2 redyable)
moonstone lich: 4 (2 normal, 2 redyable)
radioactive golem: 28!!!! (14 normal, 14 redyable)

moonstone dragon turtle: 4 (both types of costume deeds + 1 normal deco and its redyable version... plus normal dragon turtle loot)
But..

Flint Fireforge

To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

LoriLee

Spider deed does not work last I checked. Unless it is ment to look like unused tiles

GM NollKoll

Quote from: LoriLee on November 01, 2016, 05:04:02 AM
Spider deed does not work last I checked. Unless it is ment to look like unused tiles

have you patched?
But..

LoriLee

GM NollKoll

Goblin Team!
4783 - Des Sanct
3745 - Johana
656 - Tika
618 - Arc of Angels
343 - Blackmyst
282 - Vulture
239 - Edward Elrick
145 - IndianaMom
121 - Yulack
112 - Gold Matterson
105 - Sebastian Insane
103 - Crenshaw
45 - Lennox
44 - Olwie
43 - Clairity
40 - Badfinger
37 - Enre
28 - EREBOS
17 - Axle Stonehands
16 - BePurb
14 - Blackshark
12 - laurana
5 - kRaFTy & Jezebel
3 - Thumpr
1 - BizKits & Violence & Avenging Angel & Toes & Hadi

total: 11566

Ghoul Team:
3060 - Christoph
2379 - Mesmerize
2201 - Boondox
2077 - Palpatine
1663 - Winter
403 - Miki McNaughty
397 - Demitri
286 - ChicKeN
190 - Elkan
132 - FlintFireforge
103 - SKY3
43 - Phineas le Monge
25 - Lil Sticky
10 - LevaD
7 - Kota
4 - Empati
3 - xzerox
2 - Mclotus FTFO
1 - XXmasonXX

total: 12986

So gratz (again) Christoph!
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman