Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PvM Event Room Timer (Back to every 2 hrs?)

Started by zaxarus, February 28, 2014, 01:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

With all the new PvM Event Spawns... we should have it back to every 2 hrs like it used to be. So please vote with YES to make a difference.
Every vote counts.
We NEED YOU.

Thank you.

:)
Tys

"My name is my name."

rocktuff

:) missed the vote but 2 hours would be perfect not too much excitement in the pvm room with so long of wait between spwans...
Long Live John Elway

Mr. Giggles

Ok I know timer was adjusted but its still to long other shards run pvm event every hour I don't see what's the reason or 3-4 hour timer im just saying its getting boring with only medusa or spawns or doom to do the changes to the pvm room are so awesome just not happening often enough imho.

GM NollKoll

And with 1h you might get bored with this amount of spawns..  When there is a better option for me to reset spawns that havnt been killed, i might decrease  the timer even more. And i will work on more end-game content.. So look forward to that
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Mr. Giggles

Well I don't want to upset anyone by complaining that the timers are too long but to be honest you see how many ppl show up for the events now and you will see that more frequent events would be nice for all. I myself find I am waiting for something to do more often then im doing something so it makes me play less and less each day and I think that's kinda what ive been seeing happen with a lot of this shards players just my thoughts.

blackmyst

I agree with gigges 9 times out of 10 i am just sitting around cause there is nothing to do u go to a spawn and nothing cause the long delay on timers.  If the timers were a little faster would be great u can only do a champ so many times would love to kill something else and not have to wait all the time

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman