King Kong:

New Windrunner Canine Ethereal

Can be bought at Donation House, Pandora Coin Room & Voting Stone

Buy it:
16 P bucks in Donation Store
10k Pandora Coins
500 Voting Tokens

Priest Shroud

A lighter version of the 666 stuff that can be gotten easier for those who cannot either afford or have time to farm other stuff.

3 Str
3 Int
3 Dex
8 Mana Regen
3 HP Regen
20 Spell Damage Increase

Buy it:
28 P bucks in Donation Store
25k Pandora Coins
600 Voting Tokens

Ancient Pandora Treasure Chest

- They will no longer drop 1 mil checks and Weapon Evgraving tool. I repeat no more 1 mil checks. The item you have the most chance to get if you roll tier 1 is a Super Charge Dye.

- Added some more deco from Donation Room into tier 1 roll on the Ancient Chest.

Remember you can find these rare chests by killing Tribal people in Eodon. You can purchase the key to unlock it in the Donation House or on a couple of monsters below...

Ancient Pandora Treasure Chest Key

- You can purchase them instantly in the donation store for cheap. But we understand some of you cannot donate at all. So the following Monsters have a pretty decent chance to drop a Key. This will give people a good market to farm and sell keys to other players, etc while spreading the love around the map.

T-rex, Greate Ape, Corgul, Osiredon, Medusa, Navrey nighteyes, Slasher, Dragon Turtle, Shimmering effusion, Dreadhorn, Lady Melisandre
The droprate of the key is roughly in between 1 to 4%, depending on the boss. Where a tougher boss, or the difficulty to either summon it, whatever it has a low respawn rate etc.

MISC.

- Enhanced Client has a new launcher from ServUO. I have not tested myself, but if some of you want to download and install the enhanced client, try using this launcher here: http://www.pandorauo.com/UOEnhancedLauncher.exe

- Removed the having to hue an item from the Donation House & Pandora Coin stones.

- Lowered prices of many of the ethereals in Pandora Coin Store

- Added Ethereal Tarantula to the Pandora Coin store & the Donation Store.

- Lowered Price of a few Ethereal Mounts in Donation Store.

- Lowered the prices of the robes on the Voting Stones

- Lowered the price of the +1 Pet Slot Statues on Voting Stones. (by a lot)

- Lowered Oceanic Sandals price at Oceanic Sea Docks (by a lot)

- Lowered Oceanic Robe price at Oceanic Sea Docks (by a lot)

From Vors:

House decay state fixes, and a players first house will no longer be grandfathered.

Noll:
PvM Arena:
-Added 2x hardcoded regions for the new PvM Arena (you will understand when you are there, but practictly a safe zone and a ... well.. battle zone)
Having them hardcoded, will allow me to have red players and whatnot in there, you cannot hurt another player nor a pet that is controlled (as long as its not yours)

-A Special creature teleporter, this is something you wont see or touch, but a quite advanced teleporter for creatures, which allows me section out creatures
in a way more special way, then the restrict tiles Pandora had around Luna before.
Instead of teleporting you out of the battle zone, it teleports the creature back into the battle zone, and i can set it so that it heals
a percentage of damage done, that it forgets who it was fighting, or skip the healing if it has less then 10% hp (and just might have fleed over the teleporter)

Why i have done this, will become alot more obvious when you see the new Arena, which will basicly only have those teleporters (which you cannot see anyway) and
a gate, plus the usual res gate and corpse stone. (Instead of roughly 2000 items total from building an arena from scratch)

i will still need to move all the spawners, so after the patch and im awake and avaialable, i will start with that asap.
Harvest system:
-Respawn times and amounts of resources aquired are now corresponding to what "OSI" got,
and made it "drop" the special items a bit easier, like fungi et.c. (But not too common)

But the life of a crafter should be alot easier now!

There is most likely alot more that could have been done to the harvest system as a whole, but that might be a future overhaul.

Misc:
- Alot of skills should be gainable to 125 now, some crafting skills or success/failure ratio gained skills might still be there, and a bit harder
to fix, but let me know if you cannot gain a skill past 120. (But please, try a bit before mentioning the skill)

-Fixed a bug where certain pets from donation store came with less stats stated on wiki, let me know if you have one of those pets, and ill fix it up for you!
(This is something that occured to pets bought in the recent month or 2)

- Made Tiering ALOT less troublesome. You get more xp now, and creatures above 50k hp, will net you more xp aswell. (So that killing a boss, will actually reward your gear better xp)
Ofcourse, i dont want to make it too easy for you, and it might be furthur edited in the future, after seeing how it works on the live server.

- Made the Lost Soul monster a bit more forgiving when your killing spawn around it, it will freeze spawn around it for a few times, then just once. (Incase
you killed some of the monsters, and new ones appear, they should still become frozen)

- Added donators sewing kit, cheap endless sewing kit, no bonuses, just endless. (Also fixed the donators shovel)

- You should be able to repair some of the equipment you couldnt before, let me know if you got a gear that you should be able to repair, but cant!

- Added Serpents nest (Still have to spawn them, but. They are another way of getting a medusa key, you can either stick your hand down
the hole, if you dare! or Charm a snake to do the bidding for you! (They will look like small ant holes, find  them outside and across the bridge from medusa altar)

- And yes, ive added snake charm flute, craftable under instruments.

-With all the snake love, here comes another thing. Empty venom vials... Silver serpents (freshly spawned) will spawn a shade whiter, these can be milkable of venom.
They can be crafted with glass blowing.

-Another formula (which is the freshest one from ServUO) for the mana leech on weapons. So your weapon should leech properly now.

- Fireball, magic arrow and harm have lesser amount of delay added to them, this will most likely be tweaked furthur ingame,
but a big thanks to Vorspire for trying to help me with a overheat system, but after thouroughly scripting and talking, such a system would be
too complex, and would eat too much resources (CPU Resources)

- Added a few items that will be in donation store, but also in another place.

Shroud/Robe hider crystal - This crystal while linked to your robe or shroud, will hide or unhide it with a double click (hide it completly!)
Fashion have never been more important than now!

Add 12 mana/hits/stam regen on quivers deed. (3 different deeds, you can not go above the imbue slot cap)

And the other place is...... drumroll....

The Soul Trader!
(Havnt decided where to place him yet, he might appear in random spots in the future, but for now, i will place him in the star room perhaps to start with?)

Finally a use for those lovely looking soul shards.
Apart from the 4 items above, (regen on quiver x3, and the shroud/robe hider)
There will be a few more items on him for sale.

-4 different bags with a stone table kit. (2x large stone tables, facing each direction, and 7 chairs)
Colored in Soul Red, Soul Blue, Soul Yellow & Soul Purple.
These are 4 colors that are not yet avaiable in the super pigment room by the way.
And these bags are sold seperately, but they contain a total of 9 pieces, ie 2 tables and 7 chairs.

-the soul of a crafter
This lifespan based item, allows you to use a repair deed regardless of location!
It's cheap, but lasts a week. You might like it as a deco obviously, but legends say that
there is a low chance upon it completing its life span, to leave a hallowed remains which have no use except for as deco!

- Soul Reroll deed of Power
This deed allows you, after feeding it with 1500 Powerscroll tokens, to reroll a infested powerscroll.
This can ofcourse, with a probability of less than 2%, to become the same skill. (It takes the scroll you want to reroll, destroys it and creates a new one)
Just so you have been warned! But the option is there atleast!
(Double click it while your having atleast 1500 PS Credits in your backpack, to fill it up, then double click it again to get a target cursor

- Soul Exchange deed of Power
With this deed, you can exchange the souls of 15 infested bosses, to get a new infested powerscroll. I wanted a way to make a way, to reduce the
frustration of the RNG factor, my first thought was a simple quest. But the lore behind it would be super cheesy, so i made it like this.
You dont need to buy the deed, then kill 15 infested bosses. The points are aquired whenever you got a chance of a infested powerscroll anyway.
(So hunting in a group will grant everyone that gets a powerscroll right, a point.) So if you forgot about it, you might have enough saved points
for several scrolls.. who knows.. But you need to buy more deeds.

You can find the trader in trammel side Star room, ive added a moongate in Tera.Keep, same way as its felucca side. The region is normal trammel region, so i guess warring guilds will still be able to attack each other.. so no area to afk i guess?

-Another thing i forgot to write down, due to me trying to categorize my changes.
The public chat system have been reworked!

I made it, so you need to vote, to be able to speak. Ofcourse this can be changed and tweaked in the future.
Every vote you do, gives you 3 "chat points", these chat points are only spent in the global chat.
So with 7? voting sites, it gives you 21 points total, which can be saved up to a total of 63 points total.
(If you dont speak, you can save upto 3 days worth)

Why?
Reduce: Shard Adverters, Spam, Hateful or idiotic speech.
And obviously to increase voting.
And a few more side effects, so that the market section on discord is used etc.
And a way to save the "chats" if you just login for a quicky that day. Unsure if i will increase the cap later on, or make it so above 60 points gives you 2 points per vote, and above 90 gives you 1 point. (To maintain your voting, incase you dont speak alot/often)..
Let me know what you think!

End of patch, but there are several systems and areas that will get a overhaul in the future.

Certain spells and weapon abilities will be tweaked next, also fixing up the pvp score system, so it makes a bit more sense.
Will add more content, and stuff for players todo, like Sora the sorceress and whatnot.

Also Vorspire might help me include some skeleton foundation for some powerful bosses.

Also an idea to reduce the p2w factor furthur, is a special deed
which havnt been added yet, but on the idea stage.
Is one that adds a stat to a clothing, one stat at a time.
(a low droprate deed, and to make it less of a kick in the groin
to those that have supported the server and bought the stat on clothing)
There will be a special feature on it, it will have a chance on applying the stat, to
reset the clothings tier to 0, where you obviously need it to be Tier 5 to apply.
(Unsure of yet, exactly ratio, if it gets higher the closer to 6 you get)
But it will stack, up until 6 in that stat.

// Noll

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman