Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Vorspire & I return to normal work days tomorrow after the holidays. I fly back to Los Angeles from spending time in Indiana with my family.

Post a reply here on all the little stuff you would like to see added/changed/adjusted & we will do our best.

We are here to work for you.

Thank you.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

MeTarzan

Boats fixed would be awesome, Maybe some more quests with gear rewards = armor/weps or even some rings/bracelets maybe more trash rewards or updates to p-coin rewards-ocean rewards. more events so on and on

ieshabones

I would like

1. cookies and pie

ok now to the serious stuff

1. Conflags looked at or tweaked (pvp at least)

2. more pvp events (field fight types would be awesome)

3. pvm events (maybe a weekly or biweekly event would be cool)

4. I think a shard vendor mall would be cool ( set up rules so if the vendors are empty for a certain amount of time they are deleted so others can have the spots, maybe even charge dbl amount of regular vendor charge to use up some gold)

that all I can think of atm I might be back to post more though

sebastian

very nice, though a little advertising is necessary and is going to be a little more player

Saturn

1) Your undying love
2) Raise the void orb drop rates just a smidgen on korpes
3) Battles frequency. I think the system is beyond amazing, but i find with the current time lapse between battles that they aren't taken seriously. I used to join every daily and all the battles, but now i know i can just wait 15min for the next, and don't rush into the. Hopefully having them less frequent would mean bigger turnout
4) Bring in Unicorn Mane sandles/talons or some such quest items. There are very few usable sandles. The ocean ones are great, but will take me awhile till i can save up for them, and the pvp sandals are nice, but kinda useless with a full resist armor set
5) Fix pvm room. I love that place, but when a new event starts while an unfinished one is still in there it gets to be a handful (i wish i new scripting to help on this, cause i can only imagine this as a headache)
6) I use all my garbage tokens on broadcast scrolls for events, but im sure people will go gaga for some shiny new stuff.
7) Bring gem mining back. I don't see that many for sale nowadays. Im sure the market for them is there with a dwindling supply
8 )...Not much really, im just bored at work, thats why im throwing so many suggestions, you guys are doing so much for this server! Great Job!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Voxpire

See Also; ( http://pandorauo.com/Ultima/index.php/topic,10059.0.html )

I'm still writing up suggestions from that thread too, just so you guys know it's not ignored :)

nosmont

Possibly bring the decay system back, idocs were pretty popular.

King Kong

Quote from: nosmont on January 06, 2013, 02:13:26 AM
Possibly bring the decay system back, idocs were pretty popular.

There still is a decay system, or should be. Just not on the houses that were placed pre-patch. But any from a month or so ago, on, should be.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

phaero

This is very minor, but can we have all of the vendor gaters in luna back in the area to the left of the stable?

Thanks!

_Phaero

Horns Nigel

More items on the trash vendor, fish trophy's available for more of the legendary fish, more items for sale in the p-coin room......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

xcalibre

1) Bring back Pirate Mob
2) Put baraccoon more accessible like 4x less HP and less monsters for doing the champ. <-- The place for noob and pvp raid
3) New Different kind of item (rare)
4) 1-2 new donny pet
5) An ultimate powerscroll giving +100 (x/1300) weight property or one for put 50 to 55-60 hit effect for imbuing. You need like 10 skull of each champ to activate the super monster...
6) Not sure if it's done yet but the Level System SDK for RunUO from Vorspire should be great
7) Fix Dreadhorn quest
8 ) Rare nice tamable monster hidden in the world
9) New Awsome deco using the new gold sink system
10) A capture-the-flag PVP system

Dwarvey

Would it be possible to look at the imbue mat drop rates, specifically Luminesant fungi and parasitic plant.

If I get one a month with my Lumber macro I'm doing good.

But all the mats are either dropping very rare, or 1-2 per kill of a champ. Some not at all.

Thaggis

Decay to be active on all houses, especially the ones that were placed pre patch as they are the only ones worth camping for an idoc.. :p

GrooveGuru

Aitrus

TheGrimReaper

Well i got a lot of deco ideas in mind that i would love, here comes. Medusa Floor Tile, Medusa Statue, Tomb Stone Of The Damned, two-story flag labelled ''wall'' all three stalagmites, four small stalagmites (They are all different kinds) then the two large flowstones and small flowstones too plus same things but white colored, colorful tapestry, hanging chainmail leggings/ tunic, a plucked chicken, grave stones, crystal pedestal, white lava tiles/ plus the white lava waterfall things, large/small stone spikes, black boulders, pillory, rack, sparkles, fallen branch, three piece wall tile that has that some kind of spider symbol in it, horned totem pole, statue pedestal.

Okey there's some deco ideas. :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]