Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeJane

Quote from: nosmont on January 06, 2013, 02:13:26 AM
Possibly bring the decay system back, idocs were pretty popular.

I agree with this VERY much so! The idea i have heard behind not having IDOC's anymore is a nice idea but not when random people are placing houses and never visiting them again.
FOR EXAMPLE! Tarzan and I have a nice little vendor spot going and some random jerk placed a house right next to us JUST BECAUSE he had set up vendors and didnt have to gate since we already had a gate going.

We shut down our shop till his vendors fell and it has been back up for some time now the person has not been back to redo his. I was waiting for a long time for his house to fall before someone finally told me that houses don't decay anymore :(
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

King Kong

I believe the IDOC system is still there. Just not on grandfathered houses that were placed before that went into effect.

Any new houses should be decayable.

I will look into this though.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mercathane

can we get a poll or something.  i think a lot of peeps would like all houses to be decayable.  I understand circumstances come up..but other than that..why?  Item count is helped if they fall and no one notices.  if they fall someplace useful peeps do notice and its a mini shard event. 
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

King Kong

Quote from: Mercathane on January 13, 2013, 11:22:59 PM
can we get a poll or something.  i think a lot of peeps would like all houses to be decayable.  I understand circumstances come up..but other than that..why?  Item count is helped if they fall and no one notices.  if they fall someplace useful peeps do notice and its a mini shard event.

I will prbly be forced to make every single house decayable soon due to land space.

It's not one of those things I did for players sake, it was done because we needed to do it to put in the last few patches & make sure we didnt reboot and a bunch of houses were dropped. Kind of a safety net.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mercathane

thanks for the quick reply and good to hear.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

MeJane

Quote from: Konstantine on January 13, 2013, 11:19:09 PM
I believe the IDOC system is still there. Just not on grandfathered houses that were placed before that went into effect.

Any new houses should be decayable.

I will look into this though.

I am not sure when it went into effect but I am more then happy to page at my vendor house to find out if this house is grandfathered... I have never seen this person play KronicTamer i believe is the name on the house. I hope not :( the house is so UGLY! lol
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

Empati

too much is not good to change the original ultima online.need to ensure a balance the game.Anyone not accept change.maybe thats why we loose alot of players.donator everything that is connected to the wrong.donator items needed should be reduced.

Mercathane

That's the thing about the donator stuff.  You don't need it..most of its a convienance factor.  Pets let u solo easier, everlasting bandaid is convienance,  I know several great pvm/pvp players that have no donation items..they do as well as anyone else. 

I have yet to see anything donation that currently breaks the game.  Gargs throwing tricked out soul glaives at 120 skill is awfully damn devastating isn't it.  Almost like one should make and design an entire pvp character around it..huh..

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

It was done, his name was Lightning...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Horns Nigel on January 15, 2013, 08:31:32 AM
It was done, his name was Lightning...Nigel
Hmm, what was done by Lightning?

Horns Nigel

Lightning changed to a Garg and was a great PVP player......Nigel

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Horns Nigel on January 16, 2013, 08:28:23 AM
Lightning changed to a Garg and was a great PVP player......Nigel
Oh yeah, he had about same gear as Screwz, and Screwz made it before ^^ from elf to garg and from garg back to elf, ugh. And Lightning, he did it the time you were able to change from Human/elf to garg by donating if i remember right? So it was easier to make. Oh anyways they were both great fun in PvP, and i will never make a garg hehe. They're just not my thing cos i think they are too OP. :)

Horns Nigel

Its kind of funny for me because as a garg I rarely fly....hehe

I guess i miss my old human char from the old days....Nigel

Saturn

I don't know if its just me, but its near impossible for me to cast Bombard (mysticism). Even tho im 120 myst/imbue/focus i fail 99% of the time...Maybe that can be fixed a little?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Hmm m going to try casting it tonight, i dont remember having problems with it?...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111