Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Patch July.12.2016 -- New Pet & More.

Started by King Kong, July 12, 2016, 06:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Patch - July 12th, 2016 - By: King Kong
HAS BEEN EDITED SINCE ORIGINAL POSTING

Thank you all for your suggestions lately. Here is the first step in listening to you:

- A New Powerful Pet. The most powerful NON-DONATION Pet is here. A Magical Tornado -- It spawns randomly at the different Tribe camps at least a couple times a day in the Valley of Eodon. You will never know what camp it is at. The Tribes protect it. It has around the same stats as a Pandorian Llama with an average HP of 1200, they spawn differently or "roll" each time. One might have 1000 HP, another might have 1400, same with skills. Always trying to get your Tornado a bit better :)... It also will change color if you want it too and ressurect you like a Pandorian Llama. The cool part is when it is roaming around or fighting, it looks like a tornado or energy vortex. But when you try to ride it, it turns into a Llama for a quick get-a-way. It is 5 slots and take 116.0 taming to tame it.

*I have removed the Pandorian Llama from the Donation Vendor and I have placed the Magical Tornado in there for only 4 Pandora Bucks and the Greater Dragon for only 1 Pandora Buck for those who don't want the trouble of taming or do not have high enough Taming, etc. So let new players know they can get a great pet right away there.

Tribe / Magical Tornado Spawns, wise to save this on your desktop: Also you will notice places like Great Ape Cave, etc. As the client updates the map adds more stuff so that will be new areas in the future.

- An Exceptional Weapon Deed added to Donation House. Will turn your artifact into exceptional. Currently it costs 12 P Bucks from asking a few players their thoughts. If you think the price should be lower or higher for the good of the server please post your thoughts here.

- Prices for Pet +1 Unlocker and the +1 Additions are much much lower on the Voting Stones.

- Pet Slot Unlocker +1 and the +1 added to the Oceanic Store.

- Added Ancient Ethereal Hell Hound to Donation House and P Coin Store.

- Added Ethereal Tiger to P Coin Store.

- Voting Stone prices adjusted. Many lower. If you're caught voting on multiple chars/accounts all your tokens will be deleted. Please vote everyday, it is the only real promotion our shard can get. If you're also caught by clicking the vote buttons but not actually voting in your browser, all your tokens will be deleted.

- PvP Coin Store prices have been adjusted, a few lower.

- Battles should be fixed. I deleted all the buggy profiles / points, set the Season schedule. Starting today starts as Season 2, hopefully everything works as planned. The top winner each week should get a Battle Necklace, runner ups 2-5 will get 10 pvp coins each. You also get pvp coins when you do the actual battle. I encourage all people to do them, even if you don't pvp just to run around. You always get rewarded and you never actually die or lose anything.

There is a lot of cool new deco and artwork from the latest client you guys will love and will put it in a future patch. Just make sure you keep your UO up to date!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Empati

King Kong

A preview of the next 3 Bosses in Luna bank.

The Great Ape
T-Rex
Dr. Spector

If you have any ideas on what they should drop. Post reply here with my message in quotes.

King Kong

Pet Slot Unlocker +1 and the +1 added to the Oceanic Store.

King Kong

Reboot #2

Magic Tornado tweaks - they can go up to 1400 hp, but also down to 900, you want to find a good spawned one. HP, Str, Int, Dex, Skills, can all be a variables. Still always a good pet, just a chance to have it even better. Now takes 116 to tame as opposed to 119.1

Fixed Control Slot Unlockers. They now allow you to go up to 10 maximum control slots.

Battles now give everyone PVP coins who participates. 1 for just showing up, 3 to the winner. You never even die, so even if you don't PVP, join them just for the coin. Same with Daily PVP.

2pac

I had an suggestion on what the baby tiger should drop I think he should drop either like a small tiger statue or have a very rare chance to drop an ethereal tiger.

Flint Fireforge

I want to thank you Kong for listening to our ideas and some good ads to the shard. Now hopefully everyone will show you a ty and get registered on forums and vote.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman