Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Patch 55 Notes [Live]

Started by GM NollKoll, January 19, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Pets turn grey everywhere. I don't think that it's worse in the PvM room.

(Not using "guard" command doesn't help. They sometimes turn grey the second you put them out.)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Dr. Kevorkian

I have to agree with you Tys. it's not just the pvm room, but since that's where i spend most of my time, that is where i notice it the most. i do know it happens if the pet leaves the screen and comes back. i haven't had an issue with the pet turning grey when summoned, so i cannot speak for that. I did do some testing with Noll today, and he is working on a fix. also i was told this is only an issue with players that are guilded.

ChickeN

I agreed with both, this does happen all over, mini champs in Ter Mer, champ spawns in Fel, Doom.. just and fyi, not try'n to pile on, just giving more info.. ;)

GM NollKoll

Yeah don't worry chicken, more info is always appreciated..  And do anyone know if those monsters / bosses that provoke the pet onto you, still does it when your not guilded?
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

The Winter

Quote from: GM NollKoll on March 11, 2015, 01:34:40 AM
Yeah don't worry chicken, more info is always appreciated..  And do anyone know if those monsters / bosses that provoke the pet onto you, still does it when your not guilded?

I'm not guilded and I don't have any problems with 2 pets out. I think it's a guild/green con thing.

Ever time I've joined a guild, my pets have been hard to handle and turned grey a lot.
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman