Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Speeding ticket

Started by Dewo, January 16, 2015, 10:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

Just now somehow managed to get my first speeding ticket (trigered speedhack detection or something), not sure how  ;D. Any ideas what can triger this? Bug/CPU clog/anything?

GM NollKoll

Been tweaking the speedhack detection system a tad.. Apparently there is a bug with (for example) pathfinding (walking, onfoot.. i.e. pathfinding close proximitys)

But feel free to tell me when it happends again (as in how you replicate it)

But atm do not worry about the speeding ticket, and sorry if this messes with your gameplay.

edit: Saw you were DrNefario hehe, yea it was from pathfinding in this case. (allready talked to him ingame)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Miki McNaughty

I love the greater speed hack detection and your speeding tickets!  Fair play for all. Keep up the great work!!!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

maugan666

I dunno hon...but I got a message box pop up on my screen saying I had bropken the speed rule and all I did was move 2 paces to the left in my own house.....lol...musta farted to hard!

GM NollKoll

Did pathfinding occur then? Just trying to find why it happends since i checked in GA, ran the whole length of green acres and nothing, then tried with ~1% speedhack (which is v v v little) and it cought me.

But for some reason walking seems to be ok in most cases, apart from pathfinding, which will get you all the time.. But yea, needs more tweaking.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

zaxarus

It happened to me in a spawn. This is extremely annoying btw.

Was there proof?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Tyrone Biggums

zaxarus

K, can we fix this quickly pls, since i get this message (and a freeze) in duels. And i don't speedhack...

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111