Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Where did everyone go?

Started by Oniel, June 21, 2013, 03:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniel

Shard has been pretty quiet past couple weeks, where did everyone go?!

Thatperson

hopefully just enjoying the sun, hehe..

zaxarus

I was about to post my ideas, but... yes... thatperson is right, yes. He just has to be.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Its almost summer, always alittle slower....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

I agree it has been super slow lately so many times i go to dailypvp or battles and no one is there.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

Send emails with the Event Info for tomorrow & make a half off sale ;)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Electo Jason

It is sad i finally get to be decent at the PvP events now when i go its either no one there or you and falada VS me lol.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Electo Jason on June 21, 2013, 09:13:49 AM
It is sad i finally get to be decent at the PvP events now when i go its either no one there or you and falada VS me lol.
I'm yelling everyday for people to join but no one joins. I'm always on battles/ DailyPvP's if i'm online. :)

Horns Nigel

Me too, when Im on line Im there...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Oniel

Getting some sun!?! Ugh... yall never spent a summer in michigan i suppose... we hibernate inside with the a/c. I know it gets hot in other places, but you dont know hot, till you experience it with 70% + Humidity!

Maximilliean

Oh please Michigan gets what a couple of months of "summer" where you paint the snow green....unless you are in the UP then its a couple of weeks.  j/k
------
"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Oniel

Quote from: Maximilliean on June 21, 2013, 10:06:26 AM
Oh please Michigan gets what a couple of months of "summer" where you paint the snow green....unless you are in the UP then its a couple of weeks.  j/k

hehe :) well it more than a couple, more like 3-4ish, im in southern michigan.. about 1 hour drive from indianna and an hour from lake michigan.. i would trade it for arizona desert summer anyday! dry is is bearable, but when its moist.. its sticky and nasty!

zaxarus

What can i say:
I live in Germany. First one half of Germany was drowning in rain and flood, other half was dry cleaned by the sun and insane temperatures, then we had some beautiful thunderstorms including end of the world feeling and downbursting rain, now we are waitung for the next heat wave. :)
--> Solution: Do not go outside and better play UO. ^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Saturn

I know summer time I'm barely on. I'm probably more active on the forum during summer than in game (and thats not saying much). Summer is a busy time for me, and probably alot of the others.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Angel0178

I've been on vacation with fam in North Carolina these past three weeks so I've been getting passed from family member to next lol

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman