Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Gold System. A little confused or have a Question?

Started by King Kong, September 10, 2015, 10:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

There is a entirely new gold system in the Time of Legends Expansion pack that is in Pandora.

Gold piles in your bank, checks, etc all go automatically to your "gold account" when you place in bank or pack so there is no physical piles...

To check your gold balance, type balance near a banker or when you trade with someone you can see your balance in there.

We are still updating things like [mystats, etc to show the correct amount. Only use banker balance as truth for now.

The banker will tell you the amount of gold you have (this is on all your chars on that account added together) and the banker will tell you most likely you have 0 platinum... Because in this new gold system, 1 platinum = 1 billion in gold which you probably don't have... This "platinum" is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the platinum bars you have in your bank (they just happen to be the same name.. Cash those platinum bars to add it to your gold account).

This change fully went into effect last night.. The few days before you might have checked your balance and it said you had much more gold than you thought and numerous platinum bars (this was incorrect and for our testing purposes, sorry for the confusion)

You have the same amount of gold you did before the patch... If you're seeing some missing, then cash your platinum bars, checks in check book, etc. Cash it all into physical gold in your bank.

If you have any questions, post a reply here. This is an entirely new trading and gold system, it takes a day to get used too, in a couple weeks you would have completely forgotten about the old on.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

GM NollKoll

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

wmalone

ive cashed in my checks that Ive seen in the bank box and Ive done 'balance' at a banker ... and it shows about 1/2 of what I used to have.  I was between 67 and 70mil and now I only have 36mil.  even my other character on a different login has half of what he had before.

Tokri

i have the same problem. In had six 1mil checks in my bank and after the chage i had only 3 mil on the bank. it was a 50 percent split. Thats hard. And i am really sure that i had 6 checks.

wmalone

King Kong

For 2 days your balance was wrong and it was showing you double what you had.

We literally reverted the saves before the patch so everyone has exactly what they had. Impossible for you to have less gold, unless you did a trade during the time we reverted. That just how saves a reverts work.

Sorry for the confusion.

King Kong

But with that said, if you still have a problem -- PM me in game.

wmalone

I will PM you in game .... Ive had almost 70mil for the last few months in my account.  And as I have said its  not just one account ... its two.

King Kong

Good chance that balances were wonky before. Like I said, we did a revert, so ZERO gold was changed or moved. What you need to do .. Is remove any gold piles, checks, checkbooks, platinum bars, any kind of currency holder, CASH all of them inside the bank -- -Just pure gold.

LoriLee

Yes I got a bit upset today when I logged on and saw about 10ml missing. I had a bit over 10ml in my checkbook and another 10ml or so in checks in the bank box. Now I have a bit over 14ml and I have not spent 5-6ml in a long time. So we just have to suck it up and say oh well its gone I guess ???

Larue

Been out of town for a bit, but got back on today and found my 15+mil check is now a 7.8 mil check.  Something is going on with the math involved in the new system.  luckily I still had most of my gold in a checkbook and on vendor, but I can understand people being a little frustrated.  I only recently dropped the 15 mil in bank to cover insurance (after a death, realizing my stuff had not re-insured), as I don't particularly trust banks (or bankers) at all! :-)

Tokri

did you find anything or did you get your gold back?

Quote from: wmalone on September 11, 2015, 05:20:48 PM
I will PM you in game .... Ive had almost 70mil for the last few months in my account.  And as I have said its  not just one account ... its two.

King Kong

Quote from: Tokri on September 16, 2015, 12:06:05 PM
did you find anything or did you get your gold back?

Quote from: wmalone on September 11, 2015, 05:20:48 PM

Like I said, no gold was deleted, but I will go through it all with you in game to be sure. PM me in game and we will figure it out if there is an issue.

Thanks.

Tokri

Hy,

i will update this Thread because i found my missing money. It was in the other Chars of my account in the bank box. I never played with this accounts and they were created only for testing something. so maybe this will help you to find you money.

Greets Tokri

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]