Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Neira Champs

Started by Flint Fireforge, September 14, 2013, 07:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

It seems every random champ is spawning neira, is this something that's been changed and her HP are unbelievable. Drops seemed to have changed scroll wise as well not getting but on avg 1 scroll.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

zaxarus

Yup... It has been mentioned before, but Neira is not worth doing. And try to find a spawn / champ that is NOT Neira in T2A, good luck with that...
Tys

"My name is my name."

Pino Occhio

i believe that neira is bugged, she has 10 times more hp then the other champions and drop the same number of scrolls, in my opinion she needs to be tweaked :)

Keeblerboy

Not bugged.  A few years ago all the champs were adjusted to have high hit points. All were eventually changed back except Neira.  I would also like to see it either A. Reverted back to normal hp or B. leave it the same and have high probability of crafting scrolls drop.  Neira is very difficult and impossible to solo even with two doni pets. Maybe with two big doni pets a fletching tool ,portable forge/ anvil and maybe 10000 arrows.   

Keeb

Ladibug

Or keep her at her 1.4mil hp and have her drop only 115s and 120s (mostly 120s). It's gotta be worth the time, or no one is going to do it. Just gonna keep being popped undead spawns everywhere..  :-\
I <3 my Soul Family

zaxarus

Exactly.

We've checked several random spawn locations in T2A (both Delucia and Papua) and you do not find anything else than spawned undead creatures or Neira herself. And no one rly kills her, only if for some reason it is a must.
Soon we will have Neira everywhere because people (also myself!) will leave when her spawn pops up or will leave when the champ is there. There is no reason and no possible reward that could force anyone to do this painful thing. Try to solo her, get 10 k arrows and 2 pets, have fun. Also in a party it takes ages to kill her - for nothing else than any other champ would drop (except arties..).

You could argue that "you don't have to kill this champ, go to another location that is not in T2A". Yes, that may be correct.
But there is a purpose for so many champ spawn locations. Prevent raids, change locations, maybe just see something else for some time. Avoid camping, another reason.

So please take a look into that. Some changes would be very nice.
I can post the following also into "Suggestions" if you want me to:
- lower her HP
or
- let her drop Crafting PS's and/or guaranteed crystals and/or a guaranteed 120.
-> She is a random champ in T2A so it wouldn't be a big deal if sometimes a rly wanted PS would drop.

Now you see her undead minions everywhere. Or a Neira who is riding hundreds of tiles away from her original spawn location.
Can't be intended.

Ty

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Crafting ps drop on this would be great....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

I don't mind it I just don't do that champ anymore.

The part that makes me mad is Spawning Monsters in Champ spawns is fine I Do it myself with champs no one ever does like "Neira"  But people tend to make the champ spawn than leave.  NO point in this all it does is insure u will not be able to return for a long time until someone gets annoyed and kills it for you which is a waste of their time.

IF you are doing the champ 2 champ tactic for Tier Exp Please leave before the champ spawns so when you or someone else returns there is a Uber Champ there instead Skulls will be back to 0 and you can level up again.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

People leave the mini champs out too, I'm thinking it might be newbies who when they get to the end realize its too hard for them to kill?.....Nigel

Electo Jason

Chances are no on that.

Most noobs wouldn't know where to find some of these at.

Also doubt they would have the Valor needed to summon.

For instance Neira Deceit.

If you don't know where its at and someone doesn't show you kind of hard to bump into.
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

Nigel was talking about Mini Champs, you don't summon these...
Tys

"My name is my name."

Electo Jason

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 18, 2013, 11:53:38 AM
People leave the mini champs out too, I'm thinking it might be newbies who when they get to the end realize its too hard for them to kill?.....Nigel

He was comparing to what was said so mini champs yes possible normal champs unlikely
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy not having to do all the work to get it when its there waiting for me....Nigel

Voxpire

Neira has been tweaked - check 49.4 pending logs :)

Horns Nigel

Ty Vor, where do I find 49.4  , I don't see it on the list?.....Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin