Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Thanks

Started by Keeblerboy, September 19, 2013, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeblerboy

I wanted to say Thank You to all the staff for all your hard work and effort past , present and future. Tips hat!  It's not gone unnoticed.   I cant speak for everyone but players usually only have one perspective and alway want more stuff today or better yet  yesterday.  Be it new stats, arties, events etc.   These take lots of time and effort done behind the scenes which the typical player hasn't a clue what it takes to make it happen.

The impending patch has created a new buzz with anticipation that stopped me and my guildies from doing much of anything last night other than discussing all the interesting things coming up.  The added statement "more to come" gives me high hopes of additional ideas & suggestion to be included with this next patch.  Keep up all the good work and try not to take anything we post personally.  We all want the same things for the shard to have continued success and growth.   

Keebie

Thatperson

Yes ill jump on this, there were so many ideas that have been accepted yesterday I didnt want to post a thankyou on every single one so a big combined one here will do just nicely!!!!
Vorspire, you are second to none!!
Keep it pimpin mate :D

Horns Nigel

There is a lot of excitement brewing all over the shard with this next pending patch, TY Kon, Vor and Noll for all you do here, cant wait for the future....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Drake11

yup cant say enough how much we appreciate all the hard work you guys put in. We are all very excited for this patch and the many to follow... so get busy with ideas folks! Hoping for my rated arena idea to get looked at rofl :P
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Ladibug

I <3 my Soul Family

Voxpire

You're all very welcome :)

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

I'd like to join the Pandorians here and also give a big Thank You. :)

And when we are bugging you remember: It's a compliment.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Cronk

adding my thanks to the list!  good job guys... i'm enjoying UO far more than i have in a loooong time!

if i keep enjoying myself like i have been and playing as much as i have been, i'll do the financial kind of thank you before terribly long.

Saturn

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

rocktuff

Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pino Occhio

King Kong

Quote from: Cronk on September 19, 2013, 06:32:09 PM
adding my thanks to the list!  good job guys... i'm enjoying UO far more than i have in a loooong time!

if i keep enjoying myself like i have been and playing as much as i have been, i'll do the financial kind of thank you before terribly long.

Would be much appreciated. It's a good investment. We been online almost 5 years with a 99.7% uptime.

We're not going anywhere as long as people donate.  8)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

ChickeN

Thanks just doesn't seem to say it enough... I feel like I should be doing your laundry aswell.. lol j/k I don't do laundry very well.. but really I've been here a long time and have seen this amazing shard grow into something I never could have imagined. your all doing an outstanding job! and looks like people see that.. so Thank you all For the hard work and dedication!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman