Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Battles

Started by King Kong, February 04, 2014, 10:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

I noticed the CTF wanted 5 players each, I changed that to 2 minimum. (Was wondering why no one ever did it, will raise it up when population raises.)

What Battle changes would you guys like to see so they are worth joining each time?
This can be team rules, locations, etc. - Be simple.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Thatperson

as a quick point ill ask is it possible for players to be put back where they were after the battle ends or is that a coding nightmare? I think many people ignore battles because they are somewhere else and don't want to run all the way back, especially if the match then doesn't end up going ahead.
id say make dailypvp able to go ahead with just 2 players, theres no reason not too.. I mean, the 2 players still have a 1v1 battle even if theres nobody else to make a tourney out of it. the scores don't affect the battle scores its just for coins and giggles so make it 2 player minimum not 4. sometimes I feel for the ppl shouting for more to come join daily so it can go ahead but im halfway through a peerless or something, then it doesn't go ahead cos there was only 3 ppl, which is more than enough for a 1v1 fight..

zaxarus

I totally agree with That Person.

Also pls bring back Doom Colosseum and The Maze. At least the first one. ;)
The Battle on that Floating Island (Corgul's) was also nice.

Basically it would be cool to make some different rewards, besides the battle necklace. Maybe something else than "only" relics for the other ranks (relics easy to make now). Maybe deco or one cool armor piece or something. Has not to be something rly imba or awesome, just a small reward that makes more sense than relics only.
(So: Rank 1 and 2 get necklace PLUS relics, Rank 3 to 5 get relics PLUS item, 6 to 10 relics. Something like that.)

New Battle:
A Free for All on a part of the rly old insula map (Ter Mur that was.)

:)

ty

Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

Rank 1 get Neck and random PVP armor set piece
Rank 2 get a random pvp armor set piece

go pvp and try get the whole set! yay
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Falada

Yes please give us some of the 'first' battles back. Loves Doom Collosseum and the Corgul Island :D Also only 2 player needed for Daily would be awesome, yes. :)
SOmething like the Moonglow battle in our old New Insula^^ would be nice, yea :)
greets Fala

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]