Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Event...ish?.... IF, it will be on this Saturday.. read more !

Started by GM NollKoll, September 25, 2015, 08:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Ok.. This is sort of a wierd shot.. so bear with me..
This will not be in uo, and you will.. practictly.. not..participate... Sounds odd?.. It kinda is..

Basicly, ive purchased the latest pants soiling horror game, SOMA.
(story trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=3WO2SxMum20)

And i'd thought id stream it you good folks of Pandora!
And just to be clear, im no popular streamer, just tested to stream a bit yesterday to a rl friend of mine, just to check how it works.

Why should you participate?
Well you dont really, but i thought it was a fun idea.. hear me whimper and sod.. laugh at my wall hugging and corner checking like a small girl. No cam though, but yea, have a laugh on my expense! (for once! LOL)
Get togheter, chat etc.
Might even scribble down those who come in, and then give a funny deco ingame later on, the day after or so.

I have played roughly 30-60 min of the beginning, and twice ontop of that.. (tested the game at a friends).. So would be happy if i didnt need to do the starting bit aswell.. But could do  the actual beginning.. the warm up and story etc, then briefly explain what happends between where i am, and where we stopped.

Havnt fully worked out all the details yet..  but in worst case scenario..  ill do it via steam.. somehow.. i know it works there.. might need to add everyone.. (and yea everyone needs a steam acc, which is free).

The game itself, and my cussing, might be 18+ and give nightmares (and laughters.. on my expense)..
Its a survival horror game, where your only survival is outwit the enemy, or run like hell.. no shooting here!

Time tables, around roughly the usual time i create em, but ima try this site for help:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20150926T23&p1=1391&p2=137&p3=234&p4=104&p5=196&p6=136
hope that solves some issues..  Feel free to post feedback, Yay or Nay kinda deal, and/if you know some thing that might make it easier for everyone to "join in".. please tell ^^
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Sounds like a good idea for you guys to get to know your best friend / virtual lover / colleague / etc / a little bit better.

;D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

GM NollKoll

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman