Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

9.18.15 - Hot Patch

Started by King Kong, September 18, 2015, 04:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

- Vendor Stones (like in the Gold Shop, etc) now will take Gold from your new Expansion Gold Account (no more having to have gold piles filling up your bank, really nice for those big 100 mil+ purchases!)

- Banker displays balance correctly to those on older clients.

- [MyStats now displays the correct gold count with new gold system.

- Newly created characters now start in a slightly different spot in Insula, more near the training elementals and the guide books.

- Newly created characters now start with 30k in regular gold because of the new gold system as opposed to the newbie gold that they couldn't bank.

- Time of Legends section added on to Public Moongate. In there is a preview / teaser of The Valley of Eodon -- You won't be able to go anywhere but you can get a taste of the vibe. This is a large new map that will have new creatures, champ spawn, all kinds of new jungle stuff.

- Client version updated on live box. Update your own clients when you can.

We made some changes to the customization housing in this patch. But the bug of committing your customized house and then it saying you must be in your house to do this is still an issue (though a reboot fixes it slightly, so those of you who committed on last reboot should be OK, just don't customize again) -- We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

sebastian

treefer1

Any word on housing? Been dying for weeks to customize now. Hopefully soon. keep up the good work guys..thanks..=)

King Kong

Quote from: treefer1 on October 02, 2015, 04:30:21 PM
Any word on housing? Been dying for weeks to customize now. Hopefully soon. keep up the good work guys..thanks..=)

I know it's an annoying bug. I am swinging back around to Vorspire and we are tackling it.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman