Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Adventures of a misfit thief

Started by Gasper Le Marc, July 06, 2011, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helvinr

You, good sir, will prove to be quite the competition. I used to be the only real thief in Pandora a year or so ago. And now that I have returned, we shall have glorious rivalries. I bid you good day and will see you in the battlefield.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Gasper Le Marc

Good day and well met,

Yes a whisper in the wind has come to my ears of a new traveler in these lands, a distant figure from the past.

These days are filled with mystery and adventures, yet i am happy to see a worthy adversary has arisen from the past, might be time for my role to be fulfilled and cast in iron should this prove the ultimate test of skill.

I accept

Look forward to meeting you good sir

For now

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Angel0178

"Thieving combat!!!!" Okay, which one of you stole my megaphone?

Gasper Le Marc

Hear He Hear He

Court is now in Session.

All rise for the hymn God Bless Gasper Le Marc.............

*Clears Throat*

O BEAUTIFUL FOR SPACIOUS ..................... errr.

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE , THOSE ............

no no thats not it.

Heres to heat
Not the kind that ignites and burns down shanties
But ther kind that excites and brings down panties.
Heres to heat!

O HEEEEEERES TOOOO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*awkward silence*

Hooray i am back, low and behold i bestow upon you mere mortals a tale that has brewed from ages ago from the very foot i stepped into Pandorian lands.

whos Ready??????????????????

Lets begin

Wait

Wait

Just need to figure out how to steal again quick,

Been too long
<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Stay Tuned

DamJ.NeT

Awesome stories dude !

I'm glad you're back for more ehe :D

King Kong

I enjoy them too.  8-)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Gasper Le Marc

Hail Townsfolk of Pandora

Tis i

Yes yes i am back, with more ooomph than ever, more tales of damzels in distress and more adventures of the misfortunes of others.

Hooray

So then lets commence from where we left off last

Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh the very town that made me the man ( Feral disguised as a man ) yet man none the less,

So i stand today before a council of Gods amongst men, and Kings that rule the land and ask the simple question that many have asked before.

Am i worthy to be Knighted with the honor and name from the Kings.

The question raised is as follows:

I ask and speak with conviction like no other

I pause and wait

Moments pass and i wonder if i shall be answered too, then finally a response of some kind

Ahh short yet impactfull response from our King the beholder.

I reply and wait again

Mmmmmm the suspense is haunting like a dark passage with no light at the end

And then

My life is now complete, my prayers been answered and my skill recognised.

My life long goal has been achieved and now my time to shine has come.

For now i shall make haste whilst basking in the glory i have, and make something of it.

TO THE MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh a familiar site,                      CORPSES, this could only mean one thing, and one thing only, DEATH COMMETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i trail along following the scent of blood in the air deeper and deeper, my paws itch as i know only treasure ends at the end of this path, success in my hands i mean paws.

Mmmmm the taste of victory is going to be mine.

Enter the not so famous Godric Black

First glance i could sense someone i have never encountered before, some1 how does not wear a robe or cloak to hide there mighty armour crafted by only the greatest of smiths.

Hmmm could this be a test

I sneak up

I pop the pack

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BAG OF SENDING

A BAG OF SENDING......................................

the sounds of my frustration echoes through the halls as an empty corridor like the emptiness of his bag.

A                                 BAG                  OF                  SENDING

Grrr

For this time wasting i shall take your bag, and not even spare you the courtesy of introducing myself yet leave you with bewilderment of my pressence.

And that was that

Godric i pray you grow into something great and bare many treasures as i will not be hasty to track you again should your wear be empty.

Successful day complete

Airpunches all round

New name, new bag of sending

Gasper 1 other guy 0

Till we meet again

Gasper Le Marc

Hail good friends

It seems word has reached the dominion of my acceptance from the King, many folk have graced me with prayers and gifts and some with Invitations?

Enter the only Lady that makes me weak at the knees, i mean paws, the only lady that can turn my day from missfortunes to treasures ahhhh her very pressance fills a room with laughter and love, or Death in some cases.

Enter the ever so Glamorous Lady Rhinoa

*Faints*

She then says something that got my heart racing like a raging ostid

" A THIEF CHALLENGE"?

Hmmmm

A trick to play at my small heart or a invitation to something much more

I ponder

I accept

We laugh together,

ahhhh good times

then the race begins,

Who can steal from the other first wins

Sounds simple, the starting point

The mines

I get there first, or so it seems

Hmm sneaky, did she beat me to it, did she win already before it began,

I look around, yet she is nowhere to be seen, i sit and think, if i was a dashing damzel in disguise where would i go...........................

Umbra my heart tells me

SUCCESS

and my o my, she has brought new friends with, i watch her make her move, whilst moving in the shadows, it seems as though her attention is fully on this new person who seems to be lost.

I snoop

Ahhh

An enchanted apple, poisoned just like her heart, yet a steal none the less

I take before being too casual

Success

It seems she was playing my own mind games, trying to fool me yet distracted like most at my Aura of Awesome.

Mmmmm times are tough, yet victory is mine

I make a mock and then flee to bask in my glory whilst taming my ego

Hooray

Fist pumps all round

Victory once again,

Being Number 1

Good day for now

Thaggis

Goodbye Gasper, thanks for all the nice items you left me in your falling house..

I have donated Gaspers Books to Phaero's museum,they are interesting reading, everyone please take a look if you get time!

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thaggis

I think so..

His tower fell a few nights ago with most of his things inside..

I'll miss him for sure, he was one of the most unique players on Pandora.

If you decide to return Gasper PM me in game and ill help get you back on your feet.. just keep your hands out of my pockets!

TheGrimReaper

:( Even his hideaway has fallen, well i hope that he has luck to use his lightning fast fingers to seek into others pockets and maybe get some gold and buy a new one! :) Gasper come back!  :'(

Saturn

I think he switched over to Descendants. I imagine it would be easier for a thief there.

...As if i missed his tower falling...Bet he had some sweet stolen bounty!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

My lumberjack still carries a book in her pack named "Shame on you Gasper!"
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

He will be missed...The art of thievery will never be the same as most people just go guns a blazing pk-ing people and looting them. When Gasper stole from you, at least he was a gentleman about it...Minus telling the whole shard what he plundered from you as soon as he could...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman