Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Adventures of a misfit thief

Started by Gasper Le Marc, July 06, 2011, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

I'm gonna do something cool, so everyone will remember him. Let's see after this Halloween contest. Gonna post some good pics and i hope to find some wandering souls from Felucca to create what i'm planning, Long Live Thievery!*

Horns Nigel

He was a true thief, and will be remembered both for his talents and his art....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Gasper Le Marc

Drumroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poof of smoke.........................................................................................

Enter the ever so Handsome and talented

GASPER LE MARC

I am back

For how long is unknown, the tides are turning and life is changing and ever so once in a while a whisper of my name is cast around, the very thought of my name becoming a forbidden word only said by those who have laid host to my ways,

A mockery mmmm , yet here i stand

A firm role model for those less fortunate to the ways of the rich, a outcast like most yet a Legend under worn cloth.

I bring tidens of my travels from far away, a sister land familiar to this place yet so different people it is hard to explain.

Ahhh yet i am home now, i must rebuild my settlement as i see my castle has been pillaged by the very people whom i made examples off.

My bank balance plundered by the tax man for the enormous stable costs for my donkey.

Grrr

Sigh on you.

Yet this is only the beginning i tell you.

I will return

God speed Pandorians

Gasper out
Legendary Thief of Pandora

TheGrimReaper

WOHOOOO!!!! Time to empty my pockets again, unless i'm fast enough to notice you and add your head to my collection *Mwuahahaa!* Or is that too evil? Haha can't be.  :P

Horns Nigel

Welcome back, I guess I will have reopen the eyes in the back of my head....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Gasper Le Marc

4969 Views.....................................

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am blessed too have such an amazing audience too view my work

I shall be here more often

Good day for now

Gasper Le Marc

Greetings travelers

I bring news from the land of...............

Err, one sec

Due too my enormous ................. fan club ( dirty minded people begone)

I was asked too visit a different land as word reached me of much loot and treasures that are going to waste.

I made haste, to the land i shall not name ******* *cough* rubbish land *cough*

Immediately i saw an opportunity to lay waste to these greedy townsfolk, one by one they shall fall victim too my ways.

let me begin the story here.

It was a dark and stormy night when.....................

Errr wrong story

A shadowy figure lurking from the darkenss.........

Ye that will do.

Hail good people of *******

**********Drumroll****************

*Poof*

Enter the ever so handsome and devilish Gasper Le Marc

Greetings *****omonians or what ever the lingo is here,

Tis i Gasper Le Marc, Scoundrel by day , romantic by night.

I come baring tales of my travels to you all whom bare to stay a while and ....... mmm wrong game..

Anyway

Let us begin

A tale so short it will be quick, a tale so endless it will make you think, a tale so .. ugg just get on with it

Let us start this chapter off with the quickest entry into the "Help Gasper get rich fund"

First to get aquinted with my surroundings, i head over to my old hunting grounds in Luna

Activate Fel Rulesets, and get my hands right into it.

Luna was empty, a poor start to a day which was filled with such enthusiasm, i guess the local hangout is not at Luna like it use to be, Brit it is.

I find a group of AFK vendor players whom spawn portals to locations where they have vendors selling items from their prevoius nights pillaging around champs spawns and mobs. i wait for the portal and head in.

I find my first target.

At number 1

Enter Blaine De Bovine

A book wielding mage, ahhh my favorites, range attacks, easy to evade.

I follow him around, as he looks at stuff to buy with all his wealth.

He heads back to the portal, i miss my opperatunity

Or have i

I pop his pack and immedieltely spot the Power scrolls, 110 Reisting Spells, hardly a treasure, but my gain his loss.

Yoink

I make haste whilst he finishes his conversation

Trash talk activated.

Ahhh success,

I hear about some comotion in Brit and head on back shortly after i rest my bones to a pint of ale, only to find my new found friend again.

Round 2 here we go.

I pounce

I grab, he chases, i evade.

I gloat in the success thus far,

And then

It speaks

I take up the challenge but for another time, these bones need rested, got a good stretch for today.

End result

Gasper 1 (technically 2 ) Bovine 0

Stay tuned for more exciting episodes.

Good day

Voxpire

Apparently this post was reported for advertising my shard, but I see from the screen shots that this is from a time long before I took over, lol... What to do... Oo Kon?

zaxarus

I wasn't the one who reported... but i have to say that i don't see what this has to do with Pandora. So i am asking what this has to do with the guy owning that other server?
(And if i remember correctly we have been told it is forbidden to mention that other world.^^)
Tys

"My name is my name."

The Winter

I reported.

I don't have anything against Gasp, Vor, or other servers.

I know it's frowned upon, on any server, to name drop other server's names in game or on the forums, so I took it upon myself to let the admins know. What they do from here is up to them since Pandora is their server.

That's pretty much it.

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Gasper Le Marc

Hmmm

And theres me thinking i had some nice comments

I feel i have offended some, and sincerest apologies for such wrong doings,

I can gladly remove such comments and refrain from any infringements or "Name Dropping" in future.

I guess Pandora is more than my home, and everything else isnt, so forgive me if my stories made such accusations of other shards not being on par.

Gasper asks for forgiveness

:(

Gasper Le Marc

Quote from: Vorspire on March 05, 2015, 12:26:58 PM
Apparently this post was reported for advertising my shard, but I see from the screen shots that this is from a time long before I took over, lol... What to do... Oo Kon?

Well..............

I would serve a days jail sentence if that would make things right?

, i feel my appology comes straight from me and not that i choose too blow of my wrong doings.

But yes a wrong that i feel can be made a right.

:)

Voxpire

It's not up to me, it's Kon's call; but I'm not offended or anything, I don't see a need for apologies :)
I just got an email about a reported post from these forums and I always check them out, I don't see any harm in telling the story at all, I had to double check the post date to be sure it was recently posted because of how old the screenshots are (8+ months old, easily).
I don't think it is frowned upon to talk about other servers, at least I don't mind, people talk about Pandora all the time on my shard because some people play both; there is also the fact that Pandora and Freedom are practically sister shards :)
TL,DR; I don't see any harm done, but if the screenshots and story were based more recently, I could see it being considered advertising and probably would have removed the post myself.

Dwarvey

Well in my opinion since he removed the improper information, and it was an accident. I personally will not take any action at this time. There is also the fact that it is a long existing story.

Just in the future Grasper please leave any server names out. The rest is fine by me.

Gasper Le Marc

Understood.

I feel my long term commitment to the shard is a true show of my character, and the passion i feel toward its people and staff.

Unfortunately some times what i say in my stories some might take offence, and some find humor in it, and i acknowledge my wrong doings of the "naming" of another shard.

But we learn from our mistakes, and continue on wards, striving toward greater success in what we do.

I shall take this as a learning curve to produce facts and not Poor judgments on others or other shards.

Gasper Out

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111