Previous topic - Next topic

MeJane

That's awesome! Thank you guys! <3!!!!
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

Soul Ripper

One other thing I'd like to ask about. Would it be possible to look into cu sidhes? Considering their rarity and cost, they're pretty underwhelming. Stats capped at 100 unlike dime a dozen GD's and WW's etc. that have their stats much higher usually, and their healing is very marginally effective. With the amount of pet slots they take especially it just seems like they should be better fighters and have higher health pools.

Dwarvey

I have something I'd love to see. Castles are awsome, don't get me wrong. But I'd love to be able to do a few minor custom tweeks to it. Maybe go into custom mode, and add doors to the empty doorways, or even see all that courtyard space be useable for possible deco.

Just a thought.

Horns Nigel

I agree anything we could do to the castles would be awesome......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

avan

I have tried to make blank scrolls like on osi I'd make wood pulp with cooking over 60 1 bark fragment 1 water to make wood pulp, but there is no option in the scribe tool menu for a blank scroll. i like to make my own scrolls from that wood pulp that i made and you get 5 scroll per 1 wood pulp. I know this isn't osi but all the stuff to make the scrolls are there.  I know we can buy the scrolls but sometimes all the vendors are sold out i just wanted to have a way so we can craft more and make some use out of bark fragments.

Avan

Voxpire

Your voice has been heard, avan and this will be implemented!

Dwarvey, the new house patch will allow for a lot of new stuff :D

avan

Thank you this awesome Inscription has to be 50 to make the scrolls. i found it strange when you could make the wood pulp and couldn't do anything with it. I was wondering lumberjack a tree once get only 10 logs. isn't suppose to more? i just curios about it. I think this shard is great best i have ever been on. I really like the fast response.

avan

Dwarvey

Quote from: Vorspire on March 02, 2013, 01:56:01 PM
Your voice has been heard, avan and this will be implemented!

Dwarvey, the new house patch will allow for a lot of new stuff :D

That's why you are the man Vos!!!!!

Keep up the outstanding work. You and Kon always manage to far exceed all expectations.

Horns Nigel

You can say that again, this is by far the best shard ive ever played on...Nigel

Wikit

Everyone i have shown the new Dark Castle to has said " but its the same castle". How about a castle building contest on the test sever using the the house customization system and the castle foundation. i have seen some amazing houses out there, and the castle and large keep could definitely use a redesign. it would also get more people involved with the test sever. =-]

Horns Nigel

Wikit. You gotta see our white one......Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin