Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Eodon Publish - July 15, 2016

Started by King Kong, July 15, 2016, 03:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

VALLEY OF EODON PUBLISH - July 15th, 2016

VERY IMPORTANT.
YOU MUST BE AT THE LATEST CLIENT 7.0.50.0 OR YOU WILL NOT SEE MOST OF THESE ITEMS OR MONSTERS.

Update your UOClient.exe by going into your UO install directory and Right Clicking UOPatch.EXE --- Also
whenever you start UOSteam you should right click and Run As Admin as it squashes bugs on your end.

Oceanic

- Posiedon has a small chance of dropping Oceanic Sandals.

- Oceanic Sandals lowered from 17k O Coins to 14k

- Robe of the Sea lowered to 13k O Coins

Speaking of Oceanic Sandals, they have their new counter part...

Eodon Sandals & Talons

Stats: 50 Luck, 20% Lower Reg Cost, 2 Regen Hit Points, +20 Str

How to get them: They have a chance to drop off the new T-Rex boss and the Great Ape boss in The Valley of Eodon (below). Both are same stats and look except the Doni ones don't have the Artifact tag. They can also be purchased in the Donation Store.

Tyrannosaurus Rex

You can find him roaming / spawned random times through the day in the same spot, just East of Sakkhra Camp. He's mean as hell and works a lot like the Stygian Dragon. Similar value of loot (including the Crimson) with also a chance to drop the Eodon Sandals and it usually will drop one Dino random Trophy.
Map:

*Please after you fight him, please pm me and let me know if he's a bit too easy or too hard and any thoughts.

The Great Ape

Another bad boss, who lives in the The Great Ape Cave in the Valley of Eodon (the stairs up to him took me 2 hours to make haha). He's surrounded by Evil Silverbacks, which are a bit stronger than normal ones. He spawns every few hours and he also has a chance to drop the Crimson and new Eodon Sandals (T-Rex has a slightly higher drop rate for the Eodon Sandals). BUT the Great Ape has a list of some really sweet new deco that he's been hoarding and will drop every so often, you can also get this new deco in the Donation House.

- Large, Medium and Small Banana Hoard deeds.
- Animated Lava Rock Display
- Rainbow Painting
- Various Moonstone Crystals
- A Raw Moonstone (animated)
***All on display at donation house.

The Great Ape Cave entrance looks like this in the Valley of Eodon:

*Please after you fight him, please pm me and let me know if he's a bit too easy or too hard and any thoughts.

Dinosaur Trophies!

The trophy deeds sometimes drop on the relevant dinosaur when it is slayed. All trophies come in either East or South facing. For those of you who don't have the patience to hunt, you can pay out for them with Pandora Coins on the Eodon Trophy Vendor located in the Valley of Eodon. You can find the Trophy Vendor and the trophies on display at the Mining hole just above the Barrab Tribe in the Valley of Eodon. There is also a spot on the Public Moongate that goes their for the time  being.

The following Dinosaur trophies exist and can drop on that specific Dinosaur either in East or South: Anchisaur, Allosaurus, Dimetrosaur, Saurosaurus, Myrmidex (rarer), Najasaurus (rarer). 

CUTE TIGER

- Tiger Cubs. Small Tigers that are just too cute. They are now roaming around the Valley of Eodon.

- A Rare Tiger Cub Statuette.  Has a rare chance to drop on Tiger Cubs and  Wild Tigers.

New Section in Donation House

New Unrelated Items

- A Professional Interior Decorator] is in the Donation store. It can Turn, Up, Down, North, South, East & West! This is completely a vanity item (very useful one), so I'll keep it only in Doni store for now. It's cheap.

- The Vault. This is a cool decorative Vault to put in your home that will allow you access to your bank. It's very heavy (1200 stones) so don't carry it around long. You can get this at the Donation Store and Voting Stones and PVP Store.

The Mad Scientist Decoration Collection

- Multiple Items. This is some really awesome deco for your house. Check it out at the Donation store. It's Radical.
Also all The Great Ape drop Deco is also for sale and on display nearby

General Time of Legends Tweaks

- Changed all the Valley of Eodon clothes, Tiger Armor, Dragon Turtle armor to show Time of Legends in green when you hover over the item for stats.   

- Valley of Eodon Spawn. Went through and cleaned up a lot of Eodon spawn. Sometimes animals get stuck in certain areas, if you see that you can't get to some dino, then please page, make a rune or something. I did a lot of tweaking to the spawn, including a lot of P Coin mobs, some O Coins, including Ankhs, corpse stones, healers, bankers, etc.

- Few tweaks to magical tornado. Big one changed the taming requriment down to 109, as I want them geared for all types of players, so meet it half way to 120. :)

VNC ENGINE

- VNC Update. Engine updates to the Battle systems, working hard to get it back in full swing and give you guys the best Battle experience while earning PVP Coins for it (working fairly well now, but still work in progress)

Final Thoughts

This publish was a lot of work and I hope you guys are excited. There is more to come. The only thing we ask of you is to Vote every single day. For all the hours that we work to give you guys an awesome playing experience, taking the few minutes to type [vote everyday isn't much to ask. Please click the CAPTCHA when your web browser opens or it does nothing and it's illegal in game anyway... PortalUO is the only voting site where you need a username and password, just sign up quickly once and then save it and it will be instant each time (no captcha at all) and it's a huge site with a lot of traffic, so it's important. You can sign up here: http://uoportal.com/site/signup

Part of donations we receive is paying to have our Pandora banner displayed on the voting sites. Having the banner gives us good exposure and I do it in hopes that you guys will vote everyday to keep it towards the top, if you don't it's wasted money. Just bloody vote.

Much Love,
<3

- King Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

mrdemitri

really nice man is the T-rex going to spawn 1 per day as stygian aswell?

King Kong

Quote from: mrdemitri on July 15, 2016, 04:05:21 AM
really nice man is the T-rex going to spawn 1 per day as stygian aswell?

No it can spawn as low as 2 times a day or up to almost 4ish or 5 -- It's very random. But always at least a few times a day, the Great Ape spawns a bit more. Please post your experiences with both monsters below, I want the loot or the gamble to be worth it on both of them... Oh and dont try and solo it...

Empati

thank you so much for your great efforts ;)

Clairity

This is cool stuff. Can the new boss creatures be infested and is there any benefit to doing so?

King Kong

Quote from: Clairity on July 15, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
This is cool stuff. Can the new boss creatures be infested and is there any benefit to doing so?

Good question, ill let Noll clear this one or have him talk to me and ill clear it. hehe.

King Kong

Had to remove the new deco tool. Realized it could go sideways to mess a lot of stuff up. (Noll had explained this to me before and it's my mistake).

Obviously anybody who bought one will be reimbursed and hopefully we can find a new alternative.

Flint Fireforge

Really blows had to remove it. Can make awesome deco with it. Good thing I looked was just about to donate for it.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman