Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Gobble Gobble

Started by GM NollKoll, November 27, 2014, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Here comes a small one.. but hopefully some of you will find it to you liking!

There will be a few  turkey statues hidden in various towns across Pandora. Some are extremly well hidden, and requires circle of transparancy. These are all stealable, and one per town.

Ter mur, tokuno islands,malas and a few trammel cities (wont tell which).

If any of these stealables are unstealable.. probably due to some line of sight difficulties.. First one that pm's me with a screenshot gets it. But some might just req. a bit of thinking before actually aquiring them.. Apart from alot of searching..

oh yea.. also added another one.. not in a city... You could say i pretty much lost it when i deserted it, in the middle of nowhere.. Well.. i cant be a total cold and hearthless skeleton, (or savage if you prefer), if i didnt give you any clues...right?....
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

also.. do not kill or get killed by anyone tomorrow.. heard those sales are lethal
But..

Tyrone Biggums

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Won't be on much if at all today due to spending time with family.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: GM NollKoll on November 27, 2014, 11:55:13 AM
oh yea.. also added another one.. not in a city... You could say i pretty much lost it when i deserted it, in the middle of nowhere.. Well.. i cant be a total cold and hearthless skeleton, (or savage if you prefer), if i didnt give you any clues...right?....

thought id give you all some answers.. even tho. you didnt need em.. Gratz to whoever found it.. If it wassnt drakania (which was in the area v v v quickly after i announced it, then tough luck =P )

Ima take a look if there are some others out there shortly

edit: nujelm, wind, moonglow, serpents hold, minoc is still there.. if you find one, please report which.. so players wont checking those towns..
But..

telshaz

Got the Serpents Hold trophey :D

Tyrone Biggums

ChickeN

ChickeN

Also this is very weird, I found one n Minoc, but its named for Jhelom city... soooo not sure but I think Minoc maybe found aswell.. maybe mislabeled, or this one was placed in wrong city..

Dr. Kevorkian

Raina Found the Lost lands one.

Raina

^_^ took me a minute to figure out where it was. I went all over and then finally found it in th tram. one its a pretty turkey ^_^

Christoph

i got the tokuno one (zento), got it a little after noll announced the event... sorry if anyone has searched that place over and over :P

The Winter

I found the one in Nu'Jelm...can't reach it. Noll..help?  ;D
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

The Winter

King Kon got it for me Noll.  ;)
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

GM NollKoll

The turkey in Nujelm have been replaced to its original location.. There was a trick to aquiring it.. 

It is also the last turkey to be found.. now its upto you all to figure out how to aquire it ^^
But..

efesteh

Chicken where u found it in minoc ? i was yesterday over 2 hours and looked all around

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman