Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Poor Santa... *ended*

Started by GM NollKoll, December 24, 2014, 03:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

When Santa was about to deliver gifts to the npcs in Trammel, a major accident happened (rumours claim it was the Headless doing, even though he should be completly dead)

Anyhow, Santa is in a intensive care healer npc... But, alot of gift boxes have fallen all over Trammel.
(Pretty much all over the map of trammel, if you find one that you cannot reach, that is just bad luck and i cant help you there... They will have a duration on themself, so they will self delete after 1h, since the spawnrange of these boxes are so vast, so some even falls into Green Acres)

Some of the boxes contain deco, and some contain gold only (its a modern and boring gift now adays, issnt it?)

Enjoy!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

and when i mean everywhere, i mean everywhere.. Sometimes even in some dungeons and lost lands. Those with a nice map tool, think around buccaneers den, then 3k tiles in each direction.

High respawn rate, but ofcourse its random over 6000x6000 tiles (3k tiles radius)
30 giftboxes out max at the same time atm, if it needs to be raised, i will raise it (could req. far too much running to actually find one, but ill start with 30 to see how it goes)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

buying raindeer poop. i need just 1

Johana

Ty you really need to set your shaman strait.  It ain't the reindeer poo you want its their piss!

For a fun drug culture fact read the following:
http://dailygrail.com/Shamanism/2012/9/Taking-the-Pss-Did-Shamans-Really-Drink-Reindeer-Urine.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman