Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 2 Final: June 27th 2010

Started by Gizmo, June 26, 2010, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Systems
  -- SA Artifact Distrobution has been changed. It was using a faulty system put in place for who knows what reason =).This was not the way these artifacts where intended to be attained. You will only be able to get the SA artifacts from the Stygian Abyss Peerless, Champions and renouned. And the 3 animals, Raptor, Bouras and Stone Sliths. Some may or may not be pleased in this change. But there are plenty of artifacts that they got the old way. But on the brighter side. There are many new artifacts in which you can attain now. So the hunt and fight for the new stuff is on.

-- As normal really do not need to list what causes them. But we squashed another 7 reasons why the server crashes. As each new crash happens. Its just another bug to be found and fixed. Thanks for your patience as me and Konstantine work through these issues to resolve them in a timely fashion.

Items
  -- The following items will now have the correct hue. Legacy items will convert only if a player did not already hue them. Which means if you used a tokuno dye on them, that dye will not be changed.
     -- Axes of Fury
     -- Channelers Defender
     -- Legacy Of Despair
     -- Abyssal Blade
     -- Standard of Chaos
     -- Stone Dragons Tooth
     -- Life Syphon
     -- Blade of Battle
     -- Deaths Head
     -- Petrified Snake
     -- Banshees Call
     -- Storm Caller
     -- Sword of Shattered Hopes
     -- Staff of Shattered Dreams
     -- Stone Slith Claw
     -- Raptor Claw
     -- Dragon Hide Shield
     -- Pillar of Strength
     -- Sing Of Chaos
     -- Cast Off Zombie Skin
     -- Breastplate of the Beserker
     -- Giant Steps
     -- Eternal Guardian Staff
     -- Boura Tail Shield
     -- Demon Bridle Ring
     -- Token of Holy Favor
     -- Mystic Garb

-- New SA Artifacts and Deco Drops, which can drop off SA Peerless & Renowned.
     -- Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker
     -- Axe of Abandon
     -- Basilisk Hide Breastplate
     -- Cavalrys Folly
     -- Claws of the Berserker
     -- Defender of the Magus
     -- Demon Bridle Ring (human/elf version)
     -- DemonHunters Standard
     -- Dragon Jade Earrings
     -- Ironwood Composite Bow
     -- Jade War Axe
     -- Lavaliere
     -- Mangler
     -- Mantle of the fallen
     -- Obsidian Earrings
     -- Resonant Staff of Enlightenment
     -- Sign of Chaos (human/elf version)
     -- Slither
     -- Spined Bloodworm Bracers
     -- Standard of Chaos
     -- The Impalers Pick
     -- Torc of the Guardian
     -- Venom
     -- Void Infused Kilt
     -- Wall of Hungry Mouths

-- Elixers of Ore Conversion
     -- These items will come in one of the 8 ore types. You can use them to convert upto 500 iron ingots into the elixers ore type. This item can be attained by completeing the quest Metal Head from the alchemist shop in the Royal City. Which elixer you get is  random. (last minute note) The quest guy for these is not in yet. Ill get it in next week.

-- Bandages. There seemed to be a issue with bandages, where you could hit a zero point bandage speed. In order to hit the 2.0 bandage speed(which is max speed now) you will need a 220 dex, at 180 dex. you will achieve a 5 second bandage speed, every 10 dex 180 will increase your bandage speed by 1 second. As every 10 dex below 180 will decrease your bandage speed by 1 second. Examples.. 100 Dex = 13 second speed. 150 dex = 8 second speed. Considering you can hit the 150 dex hard stat cap. your looking at 8 second + agility Potion, and blessing yourself. + equipment. You should be 2 second bandageing easy.

-- Deer Mask and Bear Mask you will be able to dye with a leather dye tub.

NPCS
  -- Iron Beetle: He will mine along with you at times, he has a chance to mine up rare gems. He also acts like a pack animal being able to store the same amount of 1600 stones. But When he gets full around 1500 stones, he will no longer help mine because he isnt hungry anymore. Also, unless he is bonded to you, he will not mine along with you. There is also a chance that he will spawn one of the 8 ore colors. He also takes up 3 pet slots and 94.1 taming.

-- Renowned Mini Champs: These are mini champ spawns that you will find in the Stygian Abyss  Dungeon. You will need to clear their spawns in order to make these guys appear. Each Renowned Boss will have a 1 in 20 chance to give one of its Primary Unique Items, while There will be a 1 in 10 chance for you to get a secondary/shared item off their list. For more information on there items...goto http://www.uoguide.com/Artifacts_(Stygian_Abyss)
    -- Acid Elemetal
    -- Ancient Lich
    -- Devourer of Souls
    -- Fire Daemon
    -- Fire Elemental
    -- Gray Goblin Mage
    -- Green Goblin Alchemist
    -- Wyvren
    -- Pixie
    -- Rakktavi
    -- Skeletal Dragon
    -- Takitavi
    -- Vitavi

-- Medusa: She now has all but here stone turning abilities active. Her AI has been modified to make her more of a challenge. Be sure to approach her with extreme caution/with party. she now drops here standard loot, + here unique items. You can skin her during combat. Skined items will not be taken off her till I add in the glasses and her stone ability.

-- Slasher of Veils: Has been corrected in his abilitys/skills/and stats. Non of his special powers are currently activated. He does have the ability to drop any of the items off his Unique/Shared list. His abilities will be done by next patch I am hoping.

QUESTS
 -- Add in a chain quest for the Metal Head quest series. It is identicle to the original quest except I broke it up into a chain quest. This is the quest for the Elixers of conversion. (last minute note) Did not get the quest npc in for these items. He will be in next update.

SKILLS
 -- Inscription now adds its 1% bonus to Casting Focus ability per 20 skill points. Max of 5%.

Its been a busy week for me, and I did not get everything I wanted to get done into this weeks publish. As anything. We have to put all these spawns in, renowned spawns ect.. So it may not be till late sunday night, monday till we get everything in. Thanks for your pateince.

Developer Gizmo

Rival

awesome post gizmo looking forward to a closer to real medusa! :)

Illumanti

Great ive been wondering about the mini champs in stygian abyss now we got em (:

Jar Jar

Hey gizmo nice work mate, i just have 1 request :)

Can you explain the bandage thing again? I dont quite understand how you have done it.. I get that you said 150dex = 8sec bandages, and 100dex = 13 sec bandages.. But you also said you need 220 dex to reach 2 sec bandages?

I was going off 150dex = 8 seconds. So 8 seconds - 6 seconds = 2seconds. Therefore 220dex - 60dex = 160dex. so 160dex = 8 seconds bandies? something is not right..

If you want to you could post the exact equation how the new bandaging works so i could fix my bandage scipt :)

Articus

I guess it's either 24-(Dex/10)

or 23-(Dex/10)

RaWrPwNt

What the ?!?!... Im a pure dexxer, my char has no magery or spellcasting other the chiv, i want to show people that pure dexxers are still a force to be rekoned with.. now im probably not the best but im pretty damn close to the best garg dexxer on the shard, i had 206 dex, and with that the calculator in [mystats has always shown me to have 2.0 sec bandage heals. now after the patch or w/e it still shows 2.0 sec heals in the [mystats. Yet my heals are 5-7 freakin seconds long.. what is with that.. my swing speed is fine, any wep is always swinging at 1.25, but this bandage time thing i mean come on, dexxers have enough handicaps as it is. this is like putting -fc -fcr on mages..

Ether

I at least agree that the swing speed cap should be raised for dexxers to compete with 4 fc mages.

GEMAN104

Maybe a 2 second heal at 200 dex or so... I mean 50+ dex is a lot to have to get.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman