Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Master RuneBook

Started by Miki McNaughty, June 02, 2013, 12:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki McNaughty

Unfortunately, I purchased a master runebook today from the donation store. If I had only read the bug report from April on this Item I never would have purchased it. It either needs to be fixed or removed especially since it is real USA currency that is paying for it. My opinion  Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

d35tr0y

My wife and I have been using the master rune book for quite a while now and have had no issues with it. It is better to add each rune individually instead of dropping the entire book into it,   no risk of possibly losing your runes. And yes, removing an entire book from the master doesnt work, but its just as easy to drop each rune and add it to an empty rune book. It may take a little longer to set the book up that way, but its well worth the donation in my opinion.   Clean
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Saturn

Whats the problem? I love mine.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Falada

You can remove a complete Runebook out of the Masterbook. You just need all Mats you'd need to craft a Runebook in your Backpack. ;) I can do that without any Problems.
greets Fala

d35tr0y

Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Falada

No Problem :) Took me a while to figure it out hehe. But it should tell you that if you try to remove a Book. ;)
greets Fala

Voxpire

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on June 02, 2013, 12:38:05 PM
Unfortunately, I purchased a master runebook today from the donation store. If I had only read the bug report from April on this Item I never would have purchased it. It either needs to be fixed or removed especially since it is real USA currency that is paying for it. My opinion  Miki

You are NOT buying the book with "real money" at all, you are using P'Bucks, which are obtainable through DONATIONS or TRADE as a REWARD.

"It either needs to be fixed or removed"
Obviously we aren't smart enough to think of either of those things ourselves...?

It will not be fix or removed actually, it will be replaced with an entirely new "Rune Codex", after the patch, when you d-click your MRB, it will automatically convert to the new codex. You will be able to store 50 categories, each with 50 entries, totalling 2500 possible runes per codex.

Horns Nigel

Omg that's great, now I gotta get one of those....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Quote from: Horns Nigel on June 07, 2013, 03:25:10 PM
Omg that's great, now I gotta get one of those....Nigel

Same here, i guess.^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events