Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

UOSteam

Started by Miki McNaughty, November 22, 2013, 07:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki McNaughty

Where do I go to get UOSteam?
The mapping tool will be needed for the ship race and I would like to check it out anyway.
Thanks Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Miki McNaughty

So sorry  AssistUO is now called UOSteam so if anyone else should ask there it is. Thanks
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Voxpire

The link is directly available on our portal's #play page: http://www.pandorauo.com/portal/#play

Saturn

If it makes you feel any better, I thought it was StreamUO until now. And I've been using it everyday...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Voxpire

I'll correct the thread title if it makes you feel better :P

Saturn

It should be noted that I am in the world of sales, and not a detective.  :P
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

So im trying to get UOSteam working and when i go to launch it, i get the error message "There is not enough memory to continue execution.  If you do not have virtual memory enable, this could be the problem.  Otherwise, you may be low on disk space, or may need to increase the amount of space allocated for virtual memory."  Any ideas?

Voxpire

Yea, is your hard drive full up? Is your RAM being used up by something else?
If neither of these, try running the UOSteam exe "As Administrator"

My harddrive has over 100 gigs on it and my ram usage was at like 73% so i shut some stuff (itunes, internet tabs, etc. ) and it seems to be running now, kinda weird but i guess it was the ram? haha thanks vor!

zaxarus

Sometimes it's that, sometimes you have to re-install the uo client from the start and patch all the way up to get it working with steam.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111