Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hockey

Started by Strum Lighthelm, February 28, 2010, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strum Lighthelm

Well congrad's Canada on the mens hockey win...   I really wanted the Gold this time but uuuggghhhh....  It was a good game and both teams played hard and thats all you can ask. Congrad's and now its time to give Nash back to Columbus Blue Jackets so we can get this dang NHL season going.!!!!!!!

MadMan Martigan

BOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOHOO :D

haha :D was an awesome game, wow I was on the edge of my seat!

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

Strum Lighthelm

Dude I don't think I had finger nails when the game ended. That was a good hard playing hockey game from start to finish.  Both teams played great and you could see how bad they both wanted that Gold.

Did you hear that the Owners of the NHL hockey teams have went to the head guys of the NHL. They said they don't want there players to play in the Olympics anymore. To much risk of getting hurt in the Olympics for the money the are payed.

x7t

"Did you hear that the Owners of the NHL hockey teams have went to the head guys of the NHL. They said they don't want there players to play in the Olympics anymore. To much risk of getting hurt in the Olympics for the money the are payed."

That's not the real reason its because 90% of the owners are american and they want a chance at the next olympics  :lol:  but really yea I have heard that and Ovechkin says he is going no matter what since the next one is in Russia

King Kong

Hockey gained a good amount of popularity in America during those games I felt like.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Strum Lighthelm

Yea...  I think there was more people that was watching hockey then normal..  But we will see how they do when the NHL start up...  The funny thing will be when they see the players that where playing in t he Olympics that didn't play for USA.. They probably won't notice.. Oh but I will...     8-)

Illumanti

I love the sport of hockey, I played ice for 8 years. It was the best sport to play im glad to see the top nations on top. Can't wait for the season to come around again tho.

King Kong

I'm a soccer player myself

-_-

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman