Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I had a nightmare about Pandora

Started by Noyanu, May 29, 2010, 06:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noyanu

Last night after my gf fell asleep I thought it was perfect time to play UO. But I had a big mistake and drinked giant glass of milk at midnight then I fell asleep as well...

In my dream I was in Delucia I guess and I saw an awesome new pet.  it was a combination of giant manta and  ghost war jet so it looked like a kinda beast  transformation.  

I peaced it and started to tame  but a pk who is named Jatac came and started to harrashing me . I think Jatac name combination of Tupac and Janet  in pandora lol . and I asked her/ him to stop and he stoped and keep attacked and over and over again..

Jar Jar

Was the nightmare about the pet or the pker? cos a combo of tupac and janet is far from scary :P

Noyanu

well I wanted to tame the pet but insane combination pk tortured me so bad. thats the all nightmare about ;D

Razzyl

Perhaps Tupac and Janet are secretly expecting? You will be out one day exploring, just shortly after Konstantine brings to life new coin bosses and during the heat of battle their demonchild "Jatac" will emerge from the shadows. As you carry his head back to town in your burlap sack you will smirk sheepishly arriving as the hailed prophet of pandora.

Or maybe you just had some bad milk hmm.

Noyanu

then what if prophecy is true ? dasdsadada  damn server is down I hope it will be okay in 10 seconds ;D

Gizmo

Hehe, I can totally understand where your coming from. I have had bad dreams about people paging the worst of the worst, some forum trolls that would end, and a server that kept crashing, and the crash log was saying laughing at me. But I do not spend 70 hours a week anymore doing shard staffing and development. Now its just green grass, a hot chick, and a ice cold bear in my dreams these days. Running a shard is a nightmare sometimes. Which is why I give props to the people who bust there ass here.

Belegerandh

You're fortunate because I have that (expletive) SoapNet 'Heat Wave' cover song stuck in my head. Trade me!

Trisa Slyne

I had an action-adventure dream in which there was an event: a ball! Except an NPC came running in screaming that the entrance had been blocked by a portal to another dimension... and we had to go into that dimension for a quest of some kind... :D It was really cool actually.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman