Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

luna houses

Started by jest, November 18, 2012, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jest

i have noticed over last few months it getting harder to find good vendors. luna used to be full of them many now are empty or disappeared.

i don't know but think some of houses in luna belong to people who no longer play. would be nice if traders got hold of these houses. how about making prime location property decay and need refreshing to stop people leaving server owning these key locations.

i like what lucky lady has done setting up a mall where people can site a vendor how about setting up a server shopping mall where any player can rent vendors. this would make trading easier for both buyers and sellers. it can be frustrating trying to find vendors where as if most located in small area shopping could be easier and could boost server economy

Maggdalena

Last I knew, the decay rate in Luna is faster than the rest of the server, but if the house is the primary house that doesn't apply. 

I am more than happy to allow people to put up vendors on top of the library (probably not until next week, after Thanksgiving, because I am hoping to do some remodeling).  I don't charge any fee, I just ask that they stay stocked.  I hate empty vendors too :) 

We used to have a server vendor mall when Pandora was still young, but there were issues with it and it was taken down.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

catman

tehre are a lot of good vendors just they sell items very fast

TheGrimReaper

If they are empty, then Renault has been shopping, i have noticed he empties every vendor if there are something cool. Just so you guys know who you have to give a call :D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman